• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The darknets, how do you know you've got the legit market addys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SableTheFreakshow

Bluelighter
So having recently maybe beefed up and burnt a minor amount of monero on a false addy (which apparently still links into the support chat of the actual one indicating they literally only changed the deposit addy sys on their knockoff or something?) I'm curious how you know if a market is legit (other than actually learning your way around pgp cause that shiz is black magic for the tiers of nerd above me) cause yeah there's DREAD but i assume you could stumble across a false variant of DREAD linking to false markets no?

I assume there's some open secret to identifying a legit link or at least a legit dread link without learning the nightmare that is pgp when you're not interested in becoming that level of nerd right?

Last edited by a moderator:
PGP is actually very simple and easy to use, it's vital to using the dark net correctly. It's really no more complicated than using a basic password.

How are you even connecting to these markets or making orders without properly using PGP man? You can't get in without it...

You're basically asking to get phished or scammed, man. Learning how to use the dark net is vital. It can be a dangerous place when treated so lightly.

There is no secret... Just use PGP (and verify it..) and you will be safe from fake sites.

Also, assume all Adderall IR are pressed. Adderall XR is a lot more difficult to fake.

Pretty much all the Adderall IR and Xanax is pressed on the US dark net. 95%+... Price can be telling in this matter.

Last edited:
Does the OP mean adderall or addresses when they slang use " addy's " ?

Seems the OP is looking for links ( hence addresses) as opposed to stims

Either way this post is in a grey area. Not really sourcing but needing help navigating the darkweb so they can source on there.

Does the OP mean adderall or addresses when they slang use " addy's " ?
ah, yeah I haven't had my coffee yet

either way I think we can close this thread it's been answered

OP, learn PGP and dark net protocol or you are asking for more financial disaster. They can and will hack you, steal your ID, ruin your life. I've seen it happen. Dark net is hackers paradise. Use PGP!

Gonna close this. Good luck with your navigating. Think you got some pointers on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.