• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin The dangers of not feeling pain i guess lol

Shonenprotagonist

Greenlighter
I relapsed on dope last night. Dope isn't even my DOC I was looking for meth. (I live in Philly) I was walking to arrott transportation center planning to go to Alleghany. But found someone otw there who had dope. I almost said nah but I wanted to get home fast. So anyways I really fucked up my left knee AND left ankle about 10 ago (also my right rib but that's not relevant) I twisted them bad i don't even remember how it happened since I was barred out. So my knee and ankle have been swollen and sore but when I woke up this morning they were and were super numb, I mean it makes sense I guess dope is a pain killer. The problem is it's already happened like 3 times since I left the house, It gives out and I fall on my ass, and then I fall again trying to get up. Lol it doesn't even hurt which ik it normally would from the fall. This morning I went and did some ice and idk it got worse since then. Not worse pain wise it's still completely numb. Worse in my ability to walk on it. I fell down 3 times inside 30th street station, 2 of the falls being one after the other, there was like 30 people getting off the train that just walked right passed me and stared and no bothered to help. People are fucking assholes man. The 3rd fall was in a gift shop, my glasses frames cracked and my lens fell out, I was able to find it but that definitely made for a shitty morning. I was in that gift shop cuz I was gonna buy a t-shirt. Because I'm omw to work and only put a hoodie on and no t shirt and now I'm def gonna need to put a t shirt on. Idk what I expected but the cheapest shirt they had was $35. Fuck that lol theirs a target near my job ill have to stop by. OH YEAH. I almost forgot. So I was loading money on my septa card at 30th st and at the kiosk i shit u not there was a bag of dope on the desk. Like on my side, i grabbed it. I thought maybe it was one of the ones i copped last night cuz my glasses fell off my face as i was grabbing my card out of my wallet. But it's not even the same color it's a white bag and the ones I got were blue

numb with no pain but can't walk on it? idk I don't even think heroin has super powers like that sounds kinda weird to me, still barred out?

yeah people are fucking assholes man, hope ur ok

careful with that mystery bag

Nah haven't done any benzos in like almost two weeks lmao. It's not that I can't walk on it. I can, like I was able to walk on it prior to getting high but it was sore asf. Today it felt like my brain stopped reacting to the leg pain and so I had to manually continue to use the same amount of delicacy that it was automatically doing because it was in pain, it is a bit concerning to hear this isn't normal lmaoo