• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The craving of ssri are too hard.

Thrax

Bluelighter
I taked three pills two days ago, now I take one per day.

I think there is a real addiction to that stuff, the craving feel you even more depressive, the feeling of being burned inside.

I still even more depressed with the ssri but less after the craving.

I taked three pills two days ago, now I take one per day.

I think there is a real addiction to that stuff, the craving feel you even more depressive, the feeling of being burned inside.

I still even more depressed with the ssri but less after the craving.
What SSRI are you on? What is your daily dose? How long have you taken it for? Have you taken anything for depression or anxiety before?

I occasionally crave mirtazapine

It gives not much in terms euphoria, it makes me just comfortable and decreases the anxiety. For that reason I often take it few hours before I even go to sleep

What SSRI are you on? What is your daily dose? How long have you taken it for? Have you taken anything for depression or anxiety before?

Paroxetine, I try to stop again now.

I use tramadol to dull the craving, I wait to see in the next days.

I think the drugs took very long time to eliminate from the body.

I occasionally crave mirtazapine

It gives not much in terms euphoria, it makes me just comfortable and decreases the anxiety. For that reason I often take it few hours before I even go to sleep
Imo the best available non placebo AD there is. If it would still knock me out as it used to, I would also crave it at moment's of insomnia. But it doesn't work that way anymore. :(