• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The cost of coke

:) ;) ;) ;) %) =D :D :) ;) ;)

110 a bawl nukka!

BALLS ARE AT LEAST 40000000000000000!!!!
fuck this thread!!

srsly tho i think that what started out as a 'commodity discussion' has turned into a de facto price thread at best, and pointless, dicksizing drivel at worst :|

Finding a good supply of coke is like gold dust. Very hard to come by in London.

I remember routinely picking up really good stuff for £50 a G and I always thought that it was well worth it. But then, this guy's disappeared from the radar, and I've found myself using 3 different dealers (only 1 is decent).

There is nothing that pisses me off more than picking up shit coke, it really spoils the night in so many different ways. I know that if people say "Oh, I don't know why people bother with coke, it never does anything for me"... I know that this is because they've never picked up real coke that isn't cut with 90% crap.

If they ever get the real deal like I have, the high is completely undeniable, and frickin' powerful.

Interesting why you would bump this thread after nearly two years (and for your first post on BL, welcome btw).

A bit has probably changed in the price ranges and availability over that time in certain places, but i'm not too sure, coke has never been a drug I have got into personally, I've only had it a couple of times in very small amounts, here in Aus the price for cocaine is really high and the purity is generally really low.

Interesting why you would bump this thread after nearly two years (and for your first post on BL, welcome btw).

A bit has probably changed in the price ranges and availability over that time in certain places, but i'm not too sure, coke has never been a drug I have got into personally, I've only had it a couple of times in very small amounts, here in Aus the price for cocaine is really high and the purity is generally really low.

Australia is so big, I dont know how coca would do out there but a nice big farm, enough to produce enough leaves to make a few kilos of pure coke, make a tidy little profit, its easy to make cocaine once you have the coca leaves, you can even buy them online and I have heard of chemists buying bags of it online legally and making like 15 odd grams of pure for themselves.

Anyway back on track to a very old topic. Any decent coke in the UK now for a gram weighed on is £100/g thats for high heat top draw stuff, lots of stuff sold as "flake" for £50/g which is like around 30% if that probally, then your standard street shit that is £25/30£/g and is like anything from non active to 15%