• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The COOL SOCKS thread!

junglejuice

Bluelight Crew
Anyone here into cool socks?

Most people don't really think too much about the socks they wear on a daily basis, especially guys. I've recently started collecting funny/cool socks and wear them pretty much exclusively, especially in the work setting which is business casual. Anyway, here's a few pics of my collection. Christmas has helped me out for sure in the sock department!

I need to take better pics of my existing collection but here are a bunch new scores that more than doubles my existing collection:
6EAE2EFE-7A82-4F0B-97E7-32A5245F84E2_zpshyfbscze.jpg

13CB5466-E6D4-45D4-8493-916EA2F31E36_zpshdob6fv4.jpg

My first pair of really "cool" socks was a pair of black socks coverend with print of double cups with purple sizzurp in em. Had to have em...set me back $12! That's cool though, worth it. Then I realized that there is a store called "Five Below", which is like a dollar store for the modern times because you can't get SHIET for a buck these days. http://www.fivebelow.com Anyway...all those new ones in the two pics for two pairs for $5! Can't beat that.

So...discussion topic: Do you collect/look for/wear cool socks? Have your eye on any particular ones?Ladies, I'm talking to you too. I definitely like a nice pair of kneesocks on me missus. I do mean socks though in the thread, so let's keep this thread off the foot fetish/stockings/fishnets path. (I know, I know...sorry guise)

THANKS!
=D

I love socks. Esp. knee high ones. I have a few cool pairs. I would post a picture, but I'm not at home nowadays.

Yes I am! Collection is a bit shit atm because I threw out loads but I took a photo of this selection from my drawer a while ago...

12410007833_2574e34922_z.jpg

I never wear them in pairs.

i got my sister a pair of these socks for xmas

il_570xN.618656208_3hh1.jpg

i love interesting socks but i have hardly any of them.

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone