Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The come up anxiety kills my peak need advice for tonight

Tufi

Greenlighter
Hello.

I will try to keep it short as i will pop in an hour or two. I am somewhat experienced with mdma, and after the last roll i gave a 3 months of break. Yesterday i popped after the break, about 120mg from a tested pure mdma pill.
As i came up with little anxiety and peaked, i popped another 40-50 mg.
then after half an hour my anxiety has started again and didn't end for at least an hour or so. I only had 20-30 minutes from the peak when anxiety wore off. What caused my anxiety that much? I never experienced that much before. Was it about the come up of the redosed pill? Or did i yake too much in general? I mean if i take 180mg at once today without redosing, do you think the anxiety will kill my roll again? Yesterday, the peak before second long anxiety(first was a regular short anxiety) was ammmazing, though a bit less than enough. So should i take 180mg at once? Or take 120mg again without redosing?

Notes:
-Yesterday i barely ate anything whole day even before rolling which might be a factor?

-as i rolled alone yesterday, i got out put on earphones and listened to music while peaking with noone around, then an old guy came out of nowhere, dug the grass for like 1-2 hours which annoyed me like hell. Might it be the actual cause of anxiety? But it took too long ouch, peak diminished.

Edit:
Does a come up anxiety normally last an hour or so? If so, then i might have just mistakenly thought it took too long and i wouldnt get the peak and therefore redosed for the third time?
6.45pm -initial 120 mg
7.20- 60 mg redose
9.15- 180mg redose(which messed me way moore up like shit i know it's not right to take more than 1/2 of initial)

Last edited:
Well you can have a benzodiazepine at hand like valium. It will probably kill the peak a bit but then again if the benefits of reducing anxiety are high then it might be worth it.

Um i popped already but thanks anyway. I noticed that the effect is extremely short i have the peak like 30 mins or so, then came down which i thought was a come up anxiety yesterday too. thats the problem, i guess i mistakenly thought it was that much mg.
Popped 1 at 6.30pm
Popped a half at 8.30 pm
Chewed another half at 9.30pm

I couldn't get the peak back as it already wore off. So it sucked again, all joy i get is when i touch my tummy. And double vision again, expecting blackouts half an hour later. DAMN IT!

I suggest reading up on mdma as it seems you don't really get how the expierence should work. Check the FAQ'S here or erowid for dosing info, expected duration, harm reduction, and proper spacing between rolls. Also read up on test kits like the Marquis.

When I used to roll, I would always have to crawl up in a ball in a toilet until the come up turned into me being high. Once I was high, I was dandy as Fuck.