Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Cleveland Show

I have watched maybe 2 episodes of it. I had high expectations as a lover of Family Guy. I was quite disappointed. Sure, I laughed on occasion but as someone above said "it won't last long". No way. Fail.

I've seen every episode. It could be worse, that's all I have to say about it.

I'm with LL on this one. Cleveland Show is great. I'm also really enjoying Family Guy this season. I even enjoyed the variety show they threw on a few weeks back.

The only show I truly dislike is American Dad. I've given it a few shots, and that stupid alien's voice really bugs me.. and it doesn't help that he's not funny.

This actually isn't as bad as I thought it was. Never really gave it a chance before because I assumed it would be impossible to build a show around Cleveland, but now that I have I'm enjoying it. It's definitely McFarlane's weakest effort so far, but it's still better than most of the crap on television.

cyc and lovelife like the cleveland show? well then, it's settled!

i'll give american dad a try one of these days

The Cleveland Show has its moment,though they are few and far inbetween. I think that if the next season doesn't gain some ground it should be canceled and Seth should focus on Family Guy and American Dad. The thing that pisses me off the most if that Kill of the Hill was booted so The Cleveland Show could come on the lineup. I WANT MY KOTH

Generally speaking it's wallpaper TV, but every episode is full of at least one or two jokes that will make me seriously LOL for a few mins. The kind where you laugh hard, the scenes move on, then a while later you remember that joke and laugh again. =D

It's not great, but I still kinda like it.

The thing that pisses me off the most if that Kill of the Hill was booted so The Cleveland Show could come on the lineup. I WANT MY KOTH
lol, "kill of the hill"? i'm assuming that was a typo because it seems like you're trying to diss it but then you say you like it....either way, i completely fucking agree...that is one of my all time favorite shows, but I don't think they'll ever be able to bring that show back since Brittany Murphy died /: (R.I.P, she was such a good actress) unless they were to just restart the show without her ever showing again and they mention she left to go to school or something like moving away, but the college situation would be probable since she was going for beauty school already in prior episodes and since she was living with them it wouldn't make sense that she just up and left without an episode of her leaving.

It's a shame though, that was a great TV show with one of the most unique senses of humor IMO. I completely agree with you though Max Power....total seth macfarlane overkill on fox...what's that new show that just came out? Oh nevermind, I just googled it, but I was going to say Bob's Burgers....but I remember when it was about to come out, the commercials for the show were saying "from the creator's of american dad and family guy" though they could have said the writers or something else.