• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos The "Cheat code" of benzo.

Thrax

Bluelighter
Yesterday I took 3 Valium and 4 Xanax to calm the comedown of meth.

And I now I have a sort of background euphoria, and I had the same thing the last I did accidentally this melange.

Someone have a idea why ?

Title got my attention :love:
Not sure what ya have going on but I do love some cheat codes. Hahaha and bnz, too? Whaaaaat? ;)

Title got my attention :love:
Not sure what ya have going on but I do love some cheat codes. Hahaha and bnz, too? Whaaaaat? ;)
Normally, I sometimes use Xanax for anxiety attacks and Valium to get back to sleep.

But the combo of the two works like a real drug.

Well As for a comedian cheat code then yeah it works. Maybe not even need that much of a high dose. Although then again depends how low the binge was lol

Yesterday I took 3 Valium and 4 Xanax to calm the comedown of meth.

And I now I have a sort of background euphoria, and I had the same thing the last I did accidentally this melange

Someone have a idea why ?

Valium and meth (especially at high doses) both linger around for a long time. That's why.

Hold up....OP are you meaning the meth helped make the Valium more euphoric along them lines? It probably just appeals more because you're so amped up yet on the come down? Lord knows I pop Valium like skittles when initially sober, but if I'm trying to chill out after Adderall or a bit of coke it feels so much more rewarding as it melts away the anxiety.