L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Biological Clock myth

treezy z

Bluelighter
women's fertility peaks when they are 24.

this myth of a biological clock that makes women more and more sexual/hornier is just there to make women feel better about getting older.

discuss.

Well, considering 24 is hardly "old", I don't think that's just supposed to make females feel better about getting older.
Also, I heard that it was older. Like 30 or something? I don't remember the exact age but it seemed older than 24. I'm not sure what's the "truth" though.

I've dated several cougar's in their 40's and they swore to me that their sex drive was the highest it's ever been, and that's why they have a preference for younger guys. I think I could theorize the evolution factor of this, but I'd would have to explain it.

I guess the myth goes that women tend to gain more of a sex drive and men tend to loose it in the 40+ range.

I'm really not sure, but I'm sure you could do a quick Goggle search on the topic. I'm not sure about the peak age of a woman's fertility. Age 24 sounds a little young

you have several factors

A cougar's fertility may be waning (or past), but she may have just recently become completely comfortable with her sexuality and be reaching a new peak.

Fertility may peak in the early 20s, but some women feel internal and external pressures as they actually get close to menopause age, because they are no longer going to be able have children.

you have several factors

A cougar's fertility may be waning (or past), but she may have just recently become completely comfortable with her sexuality and be reaching a new peak.

Fertility may peak in the early 20s, but some women feel internal and external pressures as they actually get close to menopause age, because they are no longer going to be able have children.

I'm guessing when women hit their 40's, they're usually unable to bare children, so the risk of baring a child goes away and older women become more open to spontaneous sexual encounters like most men. A woman in her 20's is playing a much bigger risk when it comes to sex, so she needs to be more selective about her sexual encounters. The big thing is finding the right mate that will actually stay with her and father the child in case if she was to get pregnant.

I'm 53 and I'll tell you what, the closer they get to 50 the less they want it and all they want to do is cuddle. :( So the pickens get reeeeeal slim! And the problem is, I need to go down to 45, but a majority of the women have this block in their head that cuts men off at 50. They think we die at 50 or something. . I had a gal that was 49 and I was 50, said I was too old pfft. Stupid bitch lol