• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

The Big & Dandy 16e Nocaine Analogue thread

jingle_jangle

Greenlighter
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1395211/#!po=30.6452

This paper show a very interesting nocaine modafinil hybrid with an astounding around 1nm affinity for reuptake inhibition at all three monoamine transporters. I wonder if this drug would behave more like a stimulant or an entactogen. It would most likely have a relatively short biological half life, nevertheless it would be highly interesting to see it on the RC market. Also, if someone could figure out the IUPAC name that would be nice :)

(%2B)-2-%5B%5B(3R%2C4S)-4-(4-chlorophenyl)-1-methylpiperidin-3-yl%5Dmethylsulfanyl%5D-N-isopropyl-acetamide.png

Kind of reminds me of paroxetine.

I don't think this is going to be an entactogen, at any rate. For some reason, only serotonin releasing agent seem to produce classic entactogenic effects, while reuptake inhibitors give you serotonin syndrome.

Its quite strange, that isn't it really? considering that compared to a monoamine releaser dumping the contents of neurotransmitter vesicles into the synapse, blockade of transporters produces a much lower peak monoamine concentration elevation and much less depletion of vesicular monoamine levels.

I don?t know why SRIs would be more likely to induce serotonin syndrome, I mean SRIs and SRAs both increase the extra cellular level of serotonin just in a different manner. I think the problem only arises when combining SRIs and SRAa or any one of them with an MAOI. As for effects it?s definitely not like the SSRI you mentioned, it also inhibits the reuptake of Norepinephrine and Dopamine much in the same way as cocaine.

Its quite strange, that isn't it really? considering that compared to a monoamine releaser dumping the contents of neurotransmitter vesicles into the synapse, blockade of transporters produces a much lower peak monoamine concentration elevation and much less depletion of vesicular monoamine levels.

I think that?s why SSRIs have to be taken for such a long time before they start to take noticeable effect, they cells have to first release serotonin that then because of the reuptake being inhibited will slowly but surely accumulate

Practical legal ethical cocaine alternative

I'm going to keep this REALLY brief.

(3-exo)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]oct-3-yl 4-nitrobenzoate

1 step from pseudotropine & p-nitro benzoyl chloride. Simple workup.

This compound has IDENTICAL action to cocaine be it snorted, shot, smoked or swallowed. If you buy coke, your buying human suffering. About 8 years ago I had 1Kg of the stuff made and it a)sold FAST since it's effects were like 100% pure cocaine b)was legal. Some was seized but given back. Outside of the UK it's legal everywhere AFAIK. So no excuses, don't buy cocaine - make your own.