• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction The best way to sniff?

ThatGuy767

Greenlighter
So this question is a little more complex than the title and has chance of failing as a question in its self. What is the safest most effective way to sniff? When I sniff I put the straw as low in my nose as possible so the powder covers my whole nose cavity. Isnt that the best goal for absorption and I grind it into literal powder so that rocks dont hurt my nose. Call me a pussy its smart. Unless I'm not I'm new to lines. Btw im referring to all lines of course but specifically oxy because that's my main drug of choice.

stick it halfway up there, not against a side, and suck up at a medium level, not as hard as possible or you'll just end up swallowing you shit

use a 4" straw no longer. buuuut FUCK SNORTING OXY. i thought this was for coke, yeha nah dude. eat them. its MUCH BETTER.

What’s with all the posts lately from people snorting oxy...? What does it do for you that consuming by swallowing wouldn’t take care of? Not trying to be judgmental, just curious as it seems more of a ROA fad preference rather than a drug intake effect enhancer.

Snorting oxy is heavenly.its twice as effective as eating them.ive snorted the 80mg ones and u can get like 8lines out of a pill.goes down super smooth.i also tried snorting 4x5mg ones and not worth it.just gotta eat those.but if u can get crushable strong oxy rack them up.ignore zonxxs whining and screaming.

use a 4" straw no longer. buuuut FUCK SNORTING OXY. i thought this was for coke, yeha nah dude. eat them. its MUCH BETTER.
Are you sure? Like the high is better? Like you promise? It's so much harder to get a nod tho. Everytime I sniff it's like I get only a few minute nod now so lame. Like it pisses me off. But hey tell me how to do coke right. I'm done with that shit for this year maybe I'll get some new years. I'm ttynna get the most bang for my buck on drugs so I thought sniff a lil line catch an hour nod but no fucking fails everytime a few minutes what bullshit.

What’s with all the posts lately from people snorting oxy...? What does it do for you that consuming by swallowing wouldn’t take care of? Not trying to be judgmental, just curious as it seems more of a ROA fad preference rather than a drug intake effect enhancer.
I'm trying to catch a nod without wasting too much money plus fake oxy has been coming around also I'm new to opiates. I'm very experienced with kratom tho

Snorting oxy is heavenly.its twice as effective as eating them.ive snorted the 80mg ones and u can get like 8lines out of a pill.goes down super smooth.i also tried snorting 4x5mg ones and not worth it.just gotta eat those.but if u can get crushable strong oxy rack them up.ignore zonxxs whining and screaming.
So it sounds like you're good with opiates. So heres my issue I got some white oxy 30s. Yeah I know. They dont exist. I sniffed 15 mg on a third of a bar and 1600mg of gabapentin which I just tried for my first time. Well I nodded off into a dream just like I always wanted but soon fell asleep and before I knew it I woke up and threw up 3 times. It's the strongest oxy I ever had the dealer said they were kinds strong be careful. I've been tapering off kratom I was drinking it 4 times a week for back pain I've I went to 3 times a week to 2 times a week then I did that again now I did it once this week so far but I drank a line of lean with promethazine this week and went through 30 mg of that fake oxy intranasally. I think that's the term for it correct me if I'm wrong. You think if I ate the whole 30 I'd be good. I havent done oxy 30 for prolly over a month now. And I started popping them once a week for about 4 weeks in the summer wuit for a month and a half and I think I've done 2 30s since then. Now I'm here. Been drinking the kratom since mid July. You think I'd be fine eating the whole 30?

Green 80s,red 40s and brown 30s right.
Never heard of white 30s.could be fakes with fentanyl in them

I have to agree with a previous poster, I never feel a thing if I eat my oxys, however intranasally, snorting them, does the trick every time. Also, on how to snort, I say put the straw pretty far up and kind of huff it back. The idea is to cover those membranes beyond the nasal passages but not so far as to put it right down your throat. Hope that helps and FTR I've been doing this for decades. Good luck and happy snorting but please be safe!