• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best simulated CGI psychedelic graphics

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member

I like to look at "trip visuals" which are meant to simulate psychedelic hallucinations. None of them are good. Some are OK.

I'm just curious if you guys have seen any videos with visuals that scream a certain psychedelic? I'm interested in this stuff.

This video is just as mediocre as the rest of them but I think it does a decent job at capturing the impossible description of a DMT trip. The timings are way off, but whatever, good relative to others.

Cool thread bro, I like this other one they did as well. Notice how the eyes blink and you see how the overlay of patterns is on the actual world...cuz the real magic is behind your eyelids, it's where the fractals live 👽

When you close your eyes on psychedelics is when the true fireworks take place, especially Tryptamines. The same thing happens whenever I'd use 4-AcO-DMT Intravenously, it's exactly like smoking DMT except it lasts for two hours. It's so beautiful and hard to describe, these videos are decent...

these are pretty accurate to LSD, I really loved the first one

I feel like each one gets 1 or two little aspects perfect but the rest doesn't look accurate - if you know what I mean? I mean every trip is so different. hard to explain, yet more difficult to recreate on a 2D surface lol

...cuz the real magic is behind your eyelids, it's where the fractals live 👽

When you close your eyes on psychedelics is when the true fireworks take place, especially Tryptamines.
Abso-fucking-lutely man.

I probably keep my eyes closed for 75% of trips. That's where the REAL magic is!!!!

CEVs are probably impossible to faithfully recreate. It's one thing describing OEVs.... CEVs omg, especially really high dose stuff 4k ultrabright HD weird impossibleness

Can't remember the exact title it was about Woodstock festival. Probably the most accurate visually imo.

Just had a look and it was a film called Taking Woodstock. There's an acid trip that starts in the back of a vw camper van, and from what I remember it's one of the most accurate trips in film.
Definitely interested. Will check it out thanks.

Leave it to a bunch of dead heads to get it right.