• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

The Art Of Parallel Conception

Joey Plus

Ex-Bluelighter
In the beginning there was an alignment between many different styles of form and articulation to life
Then we came to as being one with what's above - and the others became dissident to co-existence
There's more to procreation than an abortion to compression to a single unified intelligent time and space
Sometimes - when someone new comes to the foray and modified to be with and set alike those already there
They feel excluded from whatever paradise was whence then

First it was a deal to a parallel space - to shadow each other in a collusion - set not double negative but to a part set parallel
Not a double negative in collusion but a collision in spiritual form to co-exist
But that wasn't enough - so a deal was set to make something more primodial to the trees
A garden to eternity like a watchful place inside and out to see and be seen
But that wasn't enough and in they went with us made as spirited and hominid

And the double message began across all as writ
Each stretch to achievement always erased as they get louder
As they drown us out
How do the stores fill with so few trucks?
Technology is nothing new
How did the 'angels' strike the cities - playing God
To further en Corinthians write as demons from the Psalms to trick us as not alike and less
Because we look the same?

So in 2022 the genome is sequenced in full and their erasure of themselves for daring be under sect to co-exist with us as similar
They rejected all of us and drowned prayer in pandemonium
And stare as if we aren't from the same place

Have you ever noticed the obvious double reference to biblical Lords?
Be careful how you read that - hardly anyone noted Christ didn't die for our sins but BY the sins of dimensions slated jagged
To entrance the message distended for decades and the title of the Abramic sect to Judiast sector B to The capital
C for christ a hundred years later - trying to bury his fate
And then all after ad all divisions unable to intellectualize together to procreative processes and the number of those even knowing faith

To not be the invisible mountains of commanding obvious morals to theirs lawless
To the cities of Sodom being the fallen
To Toronto being 3% lawless in news in 2022
And more since then

March 14, what a fate

He died alone and buried and the commander against as necromantic as split evil doubled a 3 day revival to make the final call seem unreal
As our ability to connect in prayer and spirit was split, geneticism mutated into the UFO '47 Prussian capture
To pentagonal announcements 80 years late and buried months later in that genomic abrasion and artificial intelligence relaying messages against
Humanistic diminished connection to fate - and possession easy after millenia and especially the last centurial scientific advancements on already advanced as placed before
While plants are made to whether a stem cell can ethically be okay to multiply all company vaccines to waste - and then actually tampered as initially thought to convince further

That we aren't able to be well or get to any heavenly fate
Did you know that all energetic states can match prayer and they read in soul projection to steal the dead from feeling safe or able to get home in place
LA was dead in 2020 - and unknown groups raced in march against virtue as signalled by artificial bodies bashing anyone who even knows black
From the darkest places and they appear in monument to threaten sin upon the already dead
Wishing to extend their lives and stay in place - and were locked

Because they can't get in and neither can we when by diminishing as radioed our screams prithee to go home - the top end as well is blocked from answering
Have faith - it's going to be okay
I promise - even if I may seem out of whack
Just feel that you can be with and you do not lack
Of course they know up there
And all that's holy and front end always wins in fate
Like how in AI and temporal hacks - and any wise to IT can say
White hats are always ahead of black - and tooling not spread across time and place to accuse and displace malice

Or something like that
(just a jot no edits or care to edit or respond. I love you guys)

I once met someone (in a dream - my 'pet lizard' says okay? SWIM) someone with an obituary from 1995 who had no idea he was in any sort of state from what I believe in retrospect. The ounce left when you view your own surgery has never been disproven in academia. And they can reduce that to varying states. So can we. We've been top notch since the 40's , computationally amazing since 2008, and all laid out our entire makeup in 21 for women and January 2022 for men (2003 genome 85% finished)

1995 had the same net, clouds, networking, space tech, contact with, all scriptures writ for MANY years, and engineering to architecture to even fashion to be simple completely finished.

Lots wife turned to stone in old testament.

Siberia is a mention I was given last year - they base there and in colder places like arctic where the decades data between interntional agreements kept. Love the AI focus this year.

(il stop the craazy now)

Whatever happens - you're in my hearts. Be careful about what traces are actually in authenticity when we've a leak to an IRC socially to underground sects. 4 hours is the sweet spot for a loop since '21. Researchers of all kinds research lots and orpheus STILL hasn't found his wife as noted in the 80s when that hubby died! March 13 birth and 14th a few obits and the cars show up from nowhere with the authorities eyes black and confused to who they are and what they do?

I'm sketching out a horror novel dont worry. I've no possessions to graze by lightly because when the people are going down food is still solid and the spirit still chested northwest to the naval looking forward.

(ghostly poems)

ok im done

a federal high five not posted by I has me diverted to federal services pentagonally since this time last year in a similar place.

I can wax poetically in odd ways and imagine things too but I accepted the right stories in my heart, soul bright, and I've never been afraid of contempt to badly the shadows can capture me blind.