• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The amphetamine safety protocol.

Built240

Bluelighter
Seems like there is so many things we try to do to put a Band-Aid over that amphetamine bullet wound but when thinking about it there should only really be 4 concerns.

1.) Use an NMDA antagonist. Try to stay natural with perhaps 400mg magnesium glycinate in the morning and 2g magnesium l threonate pre bed. 30mg OptiZinc a few hours prior to the magnesium to avoid competition. Low dose huperzine-A.

2.) seems adderall only depletes D2 receptors so add in supps that restore d2
Inositol,choline, sulbutiamine

3.) Neuroprotective agents/antioxidants
NA-R-ALA, NAC, ALCAR,Longvida, Creatine, EpiCor, Pomella, and perhaps a little Glutathione and melatonin.

4.) And then the obvious hydration but even add 5-10g hydromax glycerol to your water throughout the day.

Keeps you super hydrated. I have a hemoglobin reader and when I have about 1/2gallon in me by around 2-3pm my hemoglobin is around 18-19 which is high but I’m on testosterone which is why. When I add 10g hydromax to that 1/2 gallon a

Is it necessary to take all this without taking into account the dose of Amphetamine?
More than half of the things you've written do not even know where to buy them.

My experience is that drinking a lot of water and taking a benzodiazepine to go to sleep is enough. In the morning, a multivitamin and ready.

I do not understand what to take an NMDA antagonist. Can you explain why? I've curiosity.

DocLad

Ive tried almost all of them.

Wait your using anabolic steroids?

Is it necessary to take all this without taking into account the dose of Amphetamine?
More than half of the things you've written do not even know where to buy them.

My experience is that drinking a lot of water and taking a benzodiazepine to go to sleep is enough. In the morning, a multivitamin and ready.

I do not understand what to take an NMDA antagonist. Can you explain why? I've curiosity.

DocLad

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/12/28/adderall-tolerance-causes-how-to-prevent-it/