• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The alchemist and the manipulator

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
I've noticed something recently about manipulators that they all have in common: an off color white substance that makes up the majority of their brain's energy.

This substance, is astral substance from what I've read from the alchemyrealm website. http://alchemyrealm.com/

Partially the goal of an alchemist in metaphysics is to structure one's belief systems so that the structure is hard and compact. But astral substance has a characteristic where it seems to leak over and incorporate various parts of the brain. Here are some things to note about manipulators and astral substance...

Astral substance is allegedly used to bring higher information in. Some people call them downloads. Some people believe this information to be from guides or their higher self. I believe astral substance can gradually pull the higher self into one's being. It's hard to explain the science of this, if there is any. I guess it's just alchemy, really. A stronger firmer belief system would somehow change the chemical structure of what's kind of like gooey astral substance to become more firm, rather than drippy like drool or snot- symptomatic of what astral substance becomes when it is used unwisely. When astral substance becomes more of a sticky sort of taffy and less of a globbish goo, a person can begin to move their higher self in, as they are no longer relying on a sort of manipulation. They begin to use the compact nature of astral substance they've transformed by strengthening their beliefs and organizing their thoughts. It is because of manipulators that I absolutely cannot stand sports people, whatsoever. They dedicate useful brain power into trying to manipulate their favorite players or their least favorite players into performing certain actions on the playing field. The art of doing so is a type of divination. A way of trying to manipulate the world around you rather than controlling just what you know to be yourself.

Astral substance comes in many forms. For some it is like a thick liquid that drapes over areas of the brain. I am not sure why it does this, but I know that it does not serve people well. Imagine having a thought that you cannot engage in and find a solution to a problem because of a sort of barrier that prevents you from easily accessing other parts of you brain. That data, for a manipulator, is like a microchip that has almost no function because it is lost in a sea of mistranslation and misfiring circuitry.

There are various ways of dealing with manipulative people. One is to simply ignore them. The gray rock method. You might be surprised how quickly they move on when they're bored. But in the beginning a manipulator might double-down their efforts so just have faith in yourself.

What's your method?

Last edited:
I don't understand the explanation of "Goo", however manipulative people I like to "retask".

I may enjoy taking on such people quite aggressively, but normally I would retask them

That website and its concepts have nothing to do with real alchemy.

I've heard and read about this. From what i recall, there's energy fields and auras, then other symbols that you see which kind of represent certain personality traits

At least for myself, I've seen the color blue around some individuals. I haven't bothered to check into what it could mean

I've heard and read about this. From what i recall, there's energy fields and auras, then other symbols that you see which kind of represent certain personality traits

At least for myself, I've seen the color blue around some individuals. I haven't bothered to check into what it could mean
There's a certain psychic gift I've heard about that Gopi Krishna possessed to be able to see energies in the body. I'm not really sure what to make of what I've seen. When I see this "manipulative energy" I try to do the opposite of what it wants me to.

I used to get myself really involved in colors of auras and what they mean, but never bothered to crystallize that memory and use it as some skill. Blue aura could mean anything. You could simply walk up to the person and say, "I see a blue aura around you." and they might say something like, "OMG I love the color blue, because I love the blues!"

Idk, though. It's really quite subjective. I guess a blue aura could mean a lot of things.