The Admin thread in Announcements, is out of date

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Please don't think I'm nitpicking as it's bugged me since last summer (I need to get a life hehehe :) )

The thread for stating with whom are the Bluelight Administrators (placed in Announcements) has not been updated since Friday 24th Juky 2015 n still lists the old admin team. I'm unsure if the admin team is in a state of flux but I feel that this may confuse members, especially our new members who may feel they need to contact the admin team. New members may contact members who are no
Longer admin as not everyome looks at the name beneath he ID.

Welcome W.

I apologise if this has already been corrected but just to make you aware there's a spelling error in the section focusing on the recovery forum - the word "with" is misspelt. Hope you don't mind me pointing this out as I'm assuming that this will be E-mailed to every new member.

Regards,

Evey

The thread for stating with whom are the Bluelight Administrators (placed in Announcements) has not been updated since Friday 24th Juky 2015 n still lists the old admin team.
fixed.
I apologise if this has already been corrected but just to make you aware there's a spelling error in the section focusing on the recovery forum - the word "with" is misspelt.
fixed.

thanks.

alasdair