• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC Vape Liquid - is it synthetic

Kalma Electra

Greenlighter
Hi I've been vaping this "THC" vape juice for a while now, I have had synthetic flower and vape juice before (K2) etc. The effects are quite obviously not weed, it's feels totally different, makes me feel anxious and weird, plus some uncomfortable physical effects such as sweating and vomiting to name a few. However for the last little while I've had this juice, two options one is a light orange and one is clear or milky. It really feels like weed, I can't tell the difference. The onset is rapid and it's almost completely gone within 15-20 mins with no lingering effect. The residue on the tank and bottle look like a powder or sometimes if there's a lot of buildup, kinda salty in texture.

It won't come up in tests on a swab, I haven't tried urine but tested the actual juice and nothing shows. My main objective is to find out what it actually even is, other than how the effect goes away pretty quickly, I can't feel any difference but I'm convinced this can't be Cannabis. It's clear and has no taste, no smell, and doesn't come up in tests. Every other one Ive tried are noticeably different to actual Cannabis, I don't even know where to start, because I assume it just comes in a powder and gets diluted into the VG/PG. Another thing is a can punch it all day everyday for a couple months and abruptly stop and have no withdrawals like some of the other synthetics.

Can anyone direct me somewhere with more information on the different types and effects? Unless this is a common one and someone knows what it is but there's so many and it's diluted in juice so I don't know what it looks like on its own except for the residue I explained above.

Some more info on it, for some reason some people don't get much out of one but they do the other, some people get effects from both. It's quite intense if you have a few big hits and you don't smoke often, but as the day goes on it seems impossible to really reach anywhere near that same high in the same day. It seems to have s glass ceiling, many people including myself can easily stop using it without any withdrawals. It seems to share the same receptors as thc because if someone is already smoking, the juice doesn't create like a new layer on top, it just brings the high back up a little. I get the psychoactive effects that are so similar to thc, and mild body relaxation.

Any help here will effectively help a lot of people around me in knowing what they're taking, because we're being told: It's like a dab/shatter/extraction that goes through a process that removed the cbd and the chlorophyll and that's why it has no colour or flavour, and a white thc powder is blended into peg400 then blended into vg/pg. Can this actually be done, I feel like I could get wax or dabs and just dilute that into a juice but removing the cbd and chlorophyll?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Kalma welcome to Bluelight

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what is in your product as we do not ID substances here, however its good to be concerned with something you are ingesting / inhaling / otherwise consuming. Im not sure where you are from, but there is a link in my signature, a government funded facility in Wales, United Kingdom where they will test your sample for you and tell you whats in it for free. Please read through it carefully before completing a printout and sending it off. Sometimes results can take a while but they have been 100% for me and anyone ive recommended so far and always turn up in the end.

Hello Kalma welcome to Bluelight

Unfortunately we cannot tell you what is in your product as we do not ID substances here, however its good to be concerned with something you are ingesting / inhaling / otherwise consuming. Im not sure where you are from, but there is a link in my signature, a government funded facility in Wales, United Kingdom where they will test your sample for you and tell you whats in it for free. Please read through it carefully before completing a printout and sending it off. Sometimes results can take a while but they have been 100% for me and anyone ive recommended so far and always turn up in the end.
Im in Aus, I'll try find out if they will still take a sample, also potentially might be something here but I doubt it, the regular drug tests show nothing it's gotta be a lab like the one in that link.

Also to be clear for anyone else that replies, I wasn't aware about substance ID, there's a lot of rules and I'm new so apologies if I make some errors.

The main thing I would appreciate now is a website that lists similar compounds, a forum where different liquids are discussed. I understand you can't try and guess what it is, but I'm completely in the dark, I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks for your reply, Im checking out the site now :)

Im in Aus, I'll try find out if they will still take a sample, also potentially might be something here but I doubt it, the regular drug tests show nothing it's gotta be a lab like the one in that link.

Also to be clear for anyone else that replies, I wasn't aware about substance ID, there's a lot of rules and I'm new so apologies if I make some errors.

The main thing I would appreciate now is a website that lists similar compounds, a forum where different liquids are discussed. I understand you can't try and guess what it is, but I'm completely in the dark, I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks for your reply, Im checking out the site now :)

I think Wedinos only accepts samples coming from the UK, but Energy Control will accept international samples AFAIK, although there is a fee.

because we're being told: It's like a dab/shatter/extraction that goes through a process that removed the cbd and the chlorophyll and that's why it has no colour or flavour, and a white thc powder is blended into peg400 then blended into vg/pg. Can this actually be done, I feel like I could get wax or dabs and just dilute that into a juice but removing the cbd and chlorophyll?

if what you smoked/vaped was tasteless it makes me suspicious

It's difficult to remove all terpenes, cbd, taste, smell from cannabis.....

I am from the US and various forms of cannabis are all very common

however, if what you are smoking/vaping does not smell or taste like cannabis terpenes in some way it makes me suspect something else

pure thc has no smell/taste, but that's also rare to find here... almost every highly extracted pure THC product has some level of terpenes in it (aka smell, taste)

like suggested, test it, but if I was outside of the US I would be very suspiciouss of any "pure" cannabis product that did not at least have a hint of cannabis terpenes to it

even in modern times pure THC with no terpenes is rare and expensive in the US

The most common non Cannabis carriers are Vitamin E Acetate, vegetable glycerin(e), propylene glycerol. Sometimes they also use MCT (medium chain triglyverides) oil.

Tom

edit - fuckcombustion.com is an excellent harm reduction site

Hi I've been vaping this "THC" vape juice for a while now, I have had synthetic flower and vape juice before (K2) etc. The effects are quite obviously not weed, it's feels totally different, makes me feel anxious and weird, plus some uncomfortable physical effects such as sweating and vomiting to name a few. However for the last little while I've had this juice, two options one is a light orange and one is clear or milky. It really feels like weed, I can't tell the difference. The onset is rapid and it's almost completely gone within 15-20 mins with no lingering effect. The residue on the tank and bottle look like a powder or sometimes if there's a lot of buildup, kinda salty in texture.

It won't come up in tests on a swab, I haven't tried urine but tested the actual juice and nothing shows. My main objective is to find out what it actually even is, other than how the effect goes away pretty quickly, I can't feel any difference but I'm convinced this can't be Cannabis. It's clear and has no taste, no smell, and doesn't come up in tests. Every other one Ive tried are noticeably different to actual Cannabis, I don't even know where to start, because I assume it just comes in a powder and gets diluted into the VG/PG. Another thing is a can punch it all day everyday for a couple months and abruptly stop and have no withdrawals like some of the other synthetics.

Can anyone direct me somewhere with more information on the different types and effects? Unless this is a common one and someone knows what it is but there's so many and it's diluted in juice so I don't know what it looks like on its own except for the residue I explained above.

Some more info on it, for some reason some people don't get much out of one but they do the other, some people get effects from both. It's quite intense if you have a few big hits and you don't smoke often, but as the day goes on it seems impossible to really reach anywhere near that same high in the same day. It seems to have s glass ceiling, many people including myself can easily stop using it without any withdrawals. It seems to share the same receptors as thc because if someone is already smoking, the juice doesn't create like a new layer on top, it just brings the high back up a little. I get the psychoactive effects that are so similar to thc, and mild body relaxation.

Any help here will effectively help a lot of people around me in knowing what they're taking, because we're being told: It's like a dab/shatter/extraction that goes through a process that removed the cbd and the chlorophyll and that's why it has no colour or flavour, and a white thc powder is blended into peg400 then blended into vg/pg. Can this actually be done, I feel like I could get wax or dabs and just dilute that into a juice but removing the cbd and chlorophyll?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Dilution with PG/VG is a bad practice. Can't tell if there's vitamin E acetate in there. Pure THC is a thick semi-solid, not powder - it's just THCA that is crystalline. Less pure forms of THC can be somewhat powdery. It could be purified with an organic solvent and acids and/or bases, but not if you don't know what it is.