• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Thc trauma "overdose"

Gchristiang

Greenlighter
I'm not a regular smoking guy. I smoke very little just to have fun with friends and shit and it's rare for me to smoke. But one time my friend bought me these thc powder which I thought i would take it. Every little package contains 10 mg or thc. I didn't know how much was too much or not. (Ps I haven't smoked in like 3 months at that time) 10 mg sounded like little to me. I wasn't thinking clearly. So I went ahead and pour 40mg on water and shake the water bottle. I drank it and I wouldn't feel anything in like the first 30 minutes so I drank the whole thing. After that, in a hour I was gone. I stopped breathing, I was frozen, I do remember seeing that I just fell and hit my head hard. After that I started being extremely paranoid like I've never in my life has been. It would be so hard to get out of it. I was stuck in my head and it was impossible for me to get out it. I tried to think of something good but like I would just think of the letter and not the meaning of it. During the "overdose" whenever I would move it would repeat over and over and over again. Almost feels like there is no ending. If I were to lift my hands up it would repeat over and over again non stop. So yeah I ended up in the hospital just to make this shorter. I got home from the hospital, felt better but I was thinking what if this is just a dream, I kept freaking out, I was being paranoid but a couple days later those feelings were gone. Not until august 20th I started having those thoughts and man it really did hit me so hard that I thought I overdose again although I haven't done any drugs after I overdose and when I over dose was in July 16th. I started freaking out and started being paranoid. I literally felt like if I was on drugs. Everything would start moving, I would start being extremely paranoid, I would freeze, I would stop breathing, and all that. It feels like if you're are being sent to hell. Literally feels like the devil is just taking your soul. And now I have those episodes almost everyday. I used to be an outgoing guy, happy, motivated guy to this extremely paranoid person. Can anyone else relate? I feel like I'm the only one and I'm scared of that. Before I overdose I used to not be scared of anything.

I'm sorry you're going through that. I'm a regular smoker but I've had overwhelmingly powerful highs but not so much anymore. I can definitely relate with the paranoia. I've always been kind of a paranoid person and to be honest smoking weed has made me more paranoid at first but in a way has helped cut it down because I put myself into that situation more so I've overcome it. If it really starts to bother you then you should seek help. Its not a sign of weakness to reach out. If you choose to smoke again then proceed with caution and don't try to 'keep up' with your peers. THC is a powerful chemical and needs to be treated with respect.

I can totally relate to OP. You were having a really bad trip, which is what I had when I tried some edibles.
You need to find high Indica and low sativa THC. High Indica wont send your anxiety into overdrive.

High sativa marijuana is ABSOLUTELY horrible if you suffer from anxiety like I do.
Its like pouring gasoline onto fire

I second that. I used to love sativas but they started giving me horrible anxiety. The only thing I can enjoy these days are heavy indicas and hybrids. Most the time I enjoy smoking some greens but there have been times my mind gets sucked into and consumed by these negative thought patterns that I can't get rid of. No matter how hard I try to stay positive. It completely overpowers my mind. Its literally like a black hole in my mind.

Last edited: