• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC soda pops (Canada)

Thanks for the confirmation. Now my present interrogation would read as follows:

How many children were actually "saved" by this?...

:unsure:

{ insert complementary questions here! }

I specifically wrote my MP, and at least one MP in each province/territory and let them know that a large number of medical conditions prevent/forbid you from certain dietary choices. Diabetics, kidney patients and so on. These are real people who are harmed by Health Canada’s decisions not imaginary children who ‘may’ be harmed.

it was nice to be able to taste something that approached a beer after 4 yrs. Sadly, it lacked any intoxication from my perspective. Perhaps no medical utility either since I’m not convinced it contains anything.

This is what I would like in beverage format; 1) Keurig k-cups with 2.5-25 mg THC/CBD per unit. 2) Bitter tonic water with the same range. 3) Teas with the same range.

Now chocolate bars make me sad. I’ve had Tweed, Bhang and Tokyo Smoke. Money wasted. gummies. Money wasted. The only edible that does not cost a mortgage payment is the Hexo water drops.

Tom

you can make your own thc sodeepops ill tell you how brrrrro. Fist buy some MCT oil. MCT is the solvent and its hella edible. get some cheap concentrate to experiment with... I like to decarb with a heat gun and a vacuum pump but for most its in the oven for 30 minutes at something like 170 im not sure search the chart. decarb it (pm me if you wanna know the vacuum heatgun technique i came up with that creates a perfect decarb). put the mct oil over the decarbed extract while its still hot and dissolve it. now al you do is add the mct to the soda! EASY

I specifically wrote my MP, and at least one MP in each province/territory

A very same barrier was raised before which gave us Justin's "Task Force" so-called "report" of August 24th, 2016:
HC_-_Task_Force_2016-_Dec-13_640x220.png

Back then my province had only *1* authorized "LP" and it turns out it was also those guys who inspired me the concept of industrial "Kosher Ziklon" manufacturing, only many years later (once the puzzle started to complete - much too late to make a difference in public opinion anyway). Manitoba had just 1 LP as well, by the way... Ontario 21, British Columbia 8, Saskatchewan 2; while i'm sure Alberta and New Brunswick had the most significant "adjustments" (read mercantile reversals of situation) since then.

In any case the barrier which differs on an inter-provincial boundaries basis was privacy much the same compared to now i think. The Task Force of Bill G20 Blair simply ignored the people's reluctance to participate to any "surveys" in absence of sufficient garantees, mine anyway, and i suppose i wasn't alone to use a convenient phone contact instead of relying on "dispensaries" - which i consider a relic of the "medical" (artificial) fracture created to serve socio-toxic politicians like Harper, and now Trudeau... Not to mention poisonous for the fish of river La Lièvre!
Hexo-Hydropothecary-120-De-la-Rive-rd-Gatineau-Qc-J8-M-1-V2-45-5370033-75-4193073-480x300.png
Le-Droit-i-Heart-Radio-Poissons-morts-Hexo-Gatineau-Qc-J8-M1-V2-45-5370-75-4193-2019-Jul-11.png

Euh... Oh well, to be honest the article blamed "gas" in the water while practically exonerating Hexo, makers of Kosher Zyklon. And i keep thinking too much "gas" in Germany camps killed life too...

The reader should feel free to officially classify it as "Fake News", the same as another article about some whole neighbourhood family(ies?) having headaches, who needed to close their windows at night as i recall. Fake News i suppose.

Sorry, i get easily carried by some overwhelming waves of sudden criticism at times. My point was simply going to be about the Task Force "report" apparently getting finished just weeks past UNGASS 2016:
Federal-Health-Minister-Jane-Philpott-UNGASS-2016.gif
Captain_Canuck_2016-04-21_400x300.png

More waves... But i testify those illustrations ain't NO fake, it's just copied from mass-media stuff and revalorized. Even the "memes" text is real (and time-accurate as i recall)!

So...

Ah yes, my point is that Québec's specificity was essentially ignored. That means our directly-concerned population didn't necessarily associate cannabis to "compassion centers", quite on the contrary - the few we had got closed actually. As for modest "smoke shops" i vaguely remember in Limoilou near the corner of 1ère Avenue & route 138 we had "Le Shaman" where to find yet-to-be-banned products, only a decade ago; it's now an ice cream place according to Google View. No children saved by this neither, perhaps with even more kids going to the dentist for consuming too much sugar that makes them hyper-agited which then culminates in the medical office as a Ritalin prescription... The path to virtue being paved with good intentions.

Briefly put the report assumed Québekers would be happy to provide their real names with a signature, not to mention a few months later the "science" of Trudeau was organized in Calgary/Alberta and yet actually occured at hotel Marriott of Montréal right in good time for Halloween, gathering international freaks as Kevin Sabet + Nora Volkow and 80-some others presumably in support.

No wonder there's been reality distortions causing permanent prejudice today, while the rest of canuck land feels like dancing.

These are real people who are harmed by Health Canada’s decisions not imaginary children who ‘may’ be harmed.

The paradox being that if your child is going to experiment intoxication states he's better off with cannabis anytime, which brings back the problem of proper proportionality.

...it was nice to be able to taste something that approached a beer after 4 yrs. Sadly, it lacked any intoxication from my perspective. Perhaps no medical utility either since I’m not convinced it contains anything.

M'yeah, and i' not telling about the CBD-only alternative which i also tested: perfumed by "cucumber & mint" hints... At least i knew nothing was meant to happen, i'm no millionaire and the nearest SQdC is no local trip, relatively speaking; that alone excludes long-term evaluation. But judging from my THC beverage experience i tend to accept your verdict, even refine its range as homeopatic or placebo...

Money wasted.

Voluntary tax contributions, like it or not including one to select partisans of the Liberal party.

you can make your own...

Nah, i follow "The Shorter Path of Lesser Transformation", no can do. Mother Nature already provides us near-perfect delivery packaging under the form of trichome glands that collect noble substances on a molecular basis, e.g. at the site of genesis with zero possibility for mis-guided 3rd-party/predatory interference. Too bad now "bio" is "criminal", replaced by "legal" systematic vilification by "Tumble Weed" stealing, for all practical purposes.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
the dose limits are truly stupid, I can eat a whole baggy of caramels or whatever and hardly catch a buzz

eat about a dozen nabilones though... wee

the dose limits are truly stupid
My wife just got back from Canada went to a reservation and bought edibles, vapes and smoke. There is no dose limit. One is a chocolate bar (Shatterbar) of 24 pieces with 1000 mgs in total for the whole chocolate bar. I did not think to look at drinks but I am sure it is the same. I think Health Canada is going to lose a lot of business. Same with states. I struggle with how Ontario and NY is attempting to sell weed.

I still can not reconcile eating with smoking. I can eat 50 mgs of THC and yes for sure feel it. It gets heavy as time goes on. But just two puffs of flower out of a glass pipe gets me much more satisfied. I dont think I will ever stop smoking. Vaping seems to be missing something too.

It will be interesting to see how the US and Canada go forward. It is delayed in NY for this last year but they are trying to agree on an approach to squash any past convictions. It is about damn time!

@Thomas Davie and @Egzoset I appreciate the info you all release in the board. Thanks for sure! It is much needed.

Last edited:
Salutations JackARoe,

I think Health Canada is going to lose a lot of business.

Then lets help H.-C. waste more $$$ by illustrating some aspects hardly ever mentioned in October 2015, for example:

Back-to-the-basics-The-Shortest-Path-of-Lesser-Transformation-480x360.png

No need to even measure THC/CBD levels, just force LPs to provide microscope captures as this and i'll bet most of them shall go bankrupt fast! Now imagine if a complete list of Pest Control Products were also included...

I dont think I will ever stop smoking.

Generally speaking neither do our politicians, doctors/therapists, police agents and other predatory friends want you to!!

Truth is they simply do NOT accept/tolerate that cannabis consumers may decide to quit self-vilification smoking after trying health-wise near-compatible (inhalation) alternatives. Quite on the contrary, visit an SQdC store tomorrow to discover there are ZERO "Harm Reduction" options on display; never mind evaluating oral sprays as that's denying user preferences both in terms of consumption method and (an absence of) effects...

Vaping seems to be missing something too.

Vapes (e-Cigs) and vaporizers ain't made equal, too bad if you thought a Volcano bag would feel the same. The good news being that there are still many different concepts left to consider.

It will be interesting to see how the US and Canada go forward.

Wasn't Bernie Sanders ready to remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act? How about the chances of Joe Biden's democrats to perform similar justice??

As for Canada it's easy enough to get directions confused, especially if depending on mass-media alone for information.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Egzoset; I believe that Kamala Harris was going to have ‘decriminalization on day 1g (when she was running for President). Biden wants more study, careful study, good science, etc. maybe Harris will have a moderating effect on Biden, maybe they will decide they need the tax money....if Biden serves out his entire term I believe he wouldn’t go for reelection, leaving the way open for Harris.

Of course as more individual states legalize.....?

Tom

Salutations Thomas Davie,

...Kamala Harris was going to have ‘decriminalization on day 1 (when she was running for President).

Oh well, then tomorrow is another day. Isn't it?...

Earl Blumenauer of Oregon seemed quite in infavour of just cutting the umbilical cord feeding "legal" self-serving bigotry via "the schedule", itself a direct consequence of international treaties from the United Nations, hence also fundamentally influenced by legacies of the World Health Organization & friends, etc., initially inspired/pioneered by socio-toxic individuals of the British Empire as John Warnock, among others...

This high-profile character of the victorian age must receive special attention as he wrote “Twenty Eight Years of Lunacy Experience in Egypt”, while actually implementing "colonial medecine" as director of the Al-‘Abbāsiyya "lunatic asylum" in Cairo/Egypt (from 1895 to 1923), basically unable to communicate with patients without a translator if i'm not mistaking... Which are details i find most appropriate knowing this very same institution of mental "science" (even made an official historic monument now...) still turns out to reflect rampant stigma, taboo and finally plain social rejection today. Talk about slow science!...

M'well, feeling increasingly curious i found additional background information under this form:

[ *, * ]​
“Claiming the Mad”: Implications of the Introduction of the Mental Asylum in Colonial Egypt (2014-May-31)

Although i didn't read it beyond its 1st paragraph for a lack of time i sensed it may help to provide a more acurate perception of the global context around doctor Warnock & followers. Paving the way for the rest.

Biden wants more study, careful study, good science, etc.

Lets see, maybe i should have checked that too before:

Google News: "Joe Biden" Cannabis

One article mentions the idea of only making a slight change of schedule while giving some more research freedom - which hardly suggests the sort of progressist approach THE WORLD needs desperately!

...maybe they will decide they need the tax money...

They shure will but then the "Black Lives Matter" movement should help them to tame down such appetite i presume, and i was under the impression Biden's band wants to put fair distance between them and those who continue to support Trump despite an accumulation of evidence.

It's certainly a refreshing vision to foresee a female president in USA at last (...), anything but Trump is significant improvement anyway!

🗽

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Salutations NoHandsJoe,

...certain products disappeared { in } post-legalization that have never been replaced in quite the same way.

It seems very few people are prepared to accept (and even discuss...) the simple fact that it was actually "ADDICTION" so-called "science" which guided the "Légaleezation" of cap'tain Itnoc:

In The Name Of Children!

Same about Consumption Methods & Ritual(s), as it they never mattered or even existed apparently...

Welcome to Justin's "Brave" world i guess, though i've noticed they started to erase history, bit by bit. At least in the public eye. For example i can no longer refer to this on-line document informing us that addictionnist Jean-Pierre Chiasson was no ordinary member of Alberta's "Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine":

E.G.:​

Based in Calgary where cannabis economy seems oddly booming nonetheless!! 🤨

Too bad the "spe¢iali$ts"/"expert$" are never made accountable - and politicians with it, considering this specific individual whould never have been seen on national TV shaming the memory of his deceased son David over edibles, just last year... So, imagine the rest. It explains SQdC's oral sprays with ZERO "psychotropic" effects, as they like to call it, etc.

But i was going to blow and catch fire again. Time to conclude!

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited: