• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC question

BurritoJimmy

Bluelighter
Im visiting colorado and am pretty clueless when it comes to marijuana. I bought a 1 gram joint that has 10% CBD and 7% THC looking for some pain relief mainly. So that would make 70mg THC for the joint i imagine id get pretty fucked up with that so is there a somewhat better way to gauge intake? I ask because i had 15 mg THC ingested last time and it made me feel horrible everything was spinning for a good few hours.

Smoking and/or vaping is by far the easiest way to gauge intake. It has obvious advantages such as being able to take one small hit and then wait 5-15 minutes to see how you feel because the effects from smoking and/or vaping is almost immediate compared to, say, eating it. You very well may only need one hit.

Welcome to CO :)

Thanks for replying. So lets say i just take one or two hits what do i do with the rest of it can i just put it out and relight it another time or does this work?

No problem. After you put it out you can use the container you bought it in for storage if you need to walk around with it.