• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC/CBD ratio of smoking/vaping vs edibles

Renald

Bluelighter
What are your subjective feelings when using the same THC/CBD ratio product via smoking/vaping vs using it in an edible? Surely, CBD must interact with 11-OH-THC (main active component when using edibles) in a different way in comparison with 9-delta-THC. I am trying to understand what is the difference in CBD counteraction (vs 9-delta-THC and 11-OH-THC), could it be CBD counteract the effects of 11-OH-THC quite poorly?

Salutations Renald,

I am trying to understand what is the difference in CBD counteraction...

The proposal sounds appealing but here's what reality is like in my excluded part of the canuck country:
Quebeker-cannabis-monopoly-SQd-C-s-strongest-extracts-2020-Nov-27-960x500.png

Searching for the least diluted "extracts" via SQdC's on-line monopoly store i found only their "Oils" (and/or perhaps even "Oral Sprays" category...) might fit in the present suggested context. Most of their stock appears to range from weakest-to-moderate while ratios are perfect excentric as usual: e.g. "Full-CBD" (or 1:6-to-1:8 mostly-CBD...), so-called "Balanced" 1:1 and of course plain good old THC-centric, to help promote fidelization of over-billed/over-taxed "légalleezation" victims, treated as potential criminals if not terrorists right at the entry door, even past 80+.

Ah, and that's how i'd describe the very few wonders i could identify, before actually checking local inventories (...):

• 1 "economic"
  • 1 medium-priced
  • 2 ripoff from the makers of Kosher Zyklon

Good day, have fun!! ☮️