• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC capsules into gummi form?

ammaretto

Bluelighter
So i have a few 50mg caps of thc oil. one of these is too strong so im trying to figure out HOW to "melt" it into a type of gummi...not sure if nuking the caps will alter the thc. has anyone tried this?

Hi im not really sure on the process but i do know that Heat, Oxygen and Light all degrade THC into CBN , the more of any of these the more your product will convert into CBN

@ammaretto Buy a jelly/gummie kit from a grocery store (usually baking aisle). Basically you’re simmering the water, slowly adding in the included gelatine/pectin. when that’s all dissolved, add in your 50 mg capsules and dissolve w/stirring. The kit will include instructions, a mold and sugared/pectin/gelatine. When the capsules are fully dissolved and you’ve stirred for another minute or so and you have a homogeneous mixture. And when you fill up your jelly molds, you’ll know how many mg/gummie b/c you know how many molds filled/100.

Here is a link to show exactly what I’ve used

I just use oil that’s already been infused with THC so it’s fairly quick

Tom

Can i just "RE-melt" gummis & add the caps that way?
You could, although I’ve never tried it. And if you’ve got a favourite gummies candy (say sour cherry blasters) you might save tine.effort.

Yeah with gummies costing 4$-$10 for 1 10 mg edible I tend to make my own.

Tom