PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"That Electric Shock" lsd gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
So i got ahold of WoW blotter. I did a mini taste test from the one i have, and it was the slightest cut from the tab. Now heres my question. People say LSD gives them some sorta "electric shock" when they put a tab on their tongue. When i put like the tiny piece on my tounge. to me it was sorta "bitter." Went numb But then like 3 secs after on tounge it went away. my tounge doesnt feel numb at all now. i can feel my salvia thickness as one user said he knows its real when he can feel his salvia, like the texture and thickness lol. Now my thought, was that "bitter" feeling the feeling of what people call that "electric shock".

ever heard of chance the rapper? he has an ad-lib 'IGH'. you gotta hear the sound of it. it reminds me of this 'electric shock' i feel when tripping.

but in reading your post i see you're talking about taking an untested blotter? if not i actually took some tested LSD over the weekend 'emo smiley' that did give my tongue a slight tingle but not like those metallic tabs i've tasted.

Tongue numbness and extremely bitter tasting tabs are one of the trademark signs of tabs laid with NBOMe, not LSD.
Any LSD tab I've had tasted just like paper, and DOC tabs I've tried tasted slightly metallic but nothing like NBOMe and certainly no numbness

Same. Ive never experienced any shock or numbness. Sometimes theyre bitter. Just depends on the blotters we get i guess.

Yes, but i never heard about NBOMe's bitter taste and numbness go away instantly?

but idk, maybe if i took the rest of the tab it would be maybe a lot more bitter.

Yeah, I highly recommend you reagent test your tabs. Blotters laid with NBOMe drugs are described as having a bitter taste and causing numbness of the tongue. The fact that you noticed any taste at all from a small fraction of a tab is highly suspect.

Yes, but i never heard about NBOMe's bitter taste and numbness go away instantly?

but idk, maybe if i took the rest of the tab it would be maybe a lot more bitter.

Yea usually 10 minutes after swallowing the tab it goes away so not immediately, but your case might be different.
Look into buying a vial of Ehrlich's reagent so you can test the tab, you don't need a whole tab just a little bit

Sorry buddy but this is a little too close to asking how to identify LSD. For that question we provide only one (well, two) answers: Using a reagent test kit such as Ehrlichs, or having a GC/MS test conducted by a proper laboratory. Anything in between is speculation, and when we're dealing with something that could potentially turn out to be 25x-NBOMe in reality, speculating is very unsafe. Get a test kit to know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.