View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thanksgiving tripping. Im a big fan.

MetanoiaMan

Bluelighter
I've done MDMA at thanksgiving and just really tuned into how much my kids wanted to be loved. I'm going for some low dose mushrooms this year. Gonna take em three hours before the meal, enjoy the company and enjoy the vibe. Highly recommended.

You do you man, but I'd never take a psychedelic drug before a big meal. It would be a huge waste because I wouldn't be able to eat!

I was just thinking about how funny it would be if I did this, secrete funny as my parents would hang me if I showed up to dinner tripping though I could probably get away with it. It would be the second dinner with my g/f parents that would bomb and only because she would know and I would get in trouble lol.

It's not that I couldn't handle myself I just end up with a lot of stuff to do on the holidays. I had a hard enough time figuring out when it was appropriate to use dope when I was a junkie on the holidays. Nothing against you my family is just pretty observant, especially my parents, when I was young it was like they would know I was high when I was pulling in the driveway somehow, so yeah not my thing lol

But you sound responsible enough I say keep the dose low and mind those kids (provided you aren't breast feeding them) I never found psychedelics to be disorientating provided the dose is low. Happy holidays!

As long as everyone can still have a good and reasonably responsible time I guess I don't have a problem with this. Just Don't be drug addled daddy with a pissed off wife please. That would suck for you and your whole family.

I've done MDMA at thanksgiving and just really tuned into how much my kids wanted to be loved. I'm going for some low dose mushrooms this year. Gonna take em three hours before the meal, enjoy the company and enjoy the vibe. Highly recommended.

Actually what your recommending here is a empathogen, not a psychedelic and I agree go with a empathogen. Having experienced mushrooms in this context it was not well suited as I couldn't stop laughing and giggling more or less "at stuff the guests didn't understand" rather than ordinary stuff everybody understood as funny,which possibly made things look ridiculous at worst as if I was bonkers.Sorry this came after Thanksgiving....