• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Thank you Bluelighters.. you truly do have an impact :)

Stats

Greenlighter
Just wanted to say that Bluelight truly does save lives. I was very close to shooting up cocaine for the first time yesterday (cottons, alcohol swipes, on the way to the pharmacy) when I got nervous and started reading some of the reports on here about IV usage. All I can say is that I threw the shit out the window and turned the car around. Thank you all for sharing the dangers of IV usage, it was enough to deter me from making the same mistake. Keep posting :)

Thanks for sharing. Glad BL was able to help you through that :) It's always good to hear personal accounts of HR helping people out.

Congrats, believe me I've been in situations I have thought... "i really wish i never started (smoking crack / shooting dope)" I was always far too curious to do what you did. You got some balls and direction dude dont lose either. It took years for me to finally be removed enough from the hard drug scene to say its not a part of me anymore and the biggest thing keeping me from it is a love of my life and an understanding it took years to get out of it. I simply do not have the time to dedicate years to anything other then the progression of self.

Good job if you keep that direction and will with you, you probably can accomplish a lot of stuff.

Well shit... Who said don't bang coke? It's all about proper technique.

Tho in the end when one has found heaven, earth just doesn't cut it anymore. If you get my meaning.