Thank you all, and thank you bluelight.

drgnfly

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,
I have to give you all much thanks, especially my crew, and also all the rest of you bluelighters that i haven't met yet.
Here is the deal. Since this past monday, I've been working from 8:30am - 11-12am. 15 hour days. Well its Sunday evening rite now. And its 8:15pm. Been here since about noon today. Anyways, under regular circumstances i would have lost it. Gone postal in NYC.
But thanks to the PLUR and support of you all i'm actually fine. Well body a bit tired from lack of sleep. But hey... its cool... we all party for longer than that.. hee hee...
I LOVE YOU ALL. AND THANK YOU ALL AND ESPECIALLY BLUELIGHT!!!!
oh i'll be here til about 9pm.. hee hee...
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

All I have to say is...you better get your rest for tigs party cause NO ONE has as much NRG as me and I *****dare**** you to keep up
smile.gif

Off the subject have you read the book going postal by stephen jaramillo. If you haven't I highly reccomend it. It's a very quick but very hilarious read. Hugs and more hugs
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

dayam challenge.... otay.. we shall see. but my question to you is.. are you gonna come up on friday and join in the PRE-festivities at twilo? with me and the rest of the crew? now if you do that i'll give you credit but for just one nite's partying and talkin about NRG???? nah i don't think so.. hahahaha
But either way you are on girlie.. hahaha... i'm luvin this.. CAN'T WAIT...
I'll look into the book.. !!! thanks..
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}