Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thanatos to Eros

badrobot114

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!

In the last few days I have been looking unsuccessfully for Myron Stolaroff's, Thanatos to Eros.

I would very much like to read this book and will appreciate a little help with finding it online for download.

http://www.maps.org/resources/freebooks

It's here but since they updated the site perhaps the content was moved invalidating these links. Ask them to help fix that.

Nobody provide copyright (if applying) infringing i.e. illegal download sources please. I don't want to have to close this.

My wife got me a hard cover version for my birthday about 8 years ago. She had found it on Amazon. It was kind of expensive, $28 for a used book. But I thought it was worth it. One of the things I noticed is the doses were more in line with what I would expect from some of these substances. Like 9-15 mgs of 2CE were used at times. That seems about right. One 19 mgs dose of 2CE was very intense and for me 12 mgs would have done it. But sometimes on here I see people talk about 20-30 mgs.

Also I like the fact that some of these original psychedelic explorers lived to a ripe old age and were still very interested in this art. Myron Stolaroff was very open in his book about many personal things.

Hopefully you can add that to your book collection, or at least just download it.

This is so ironic. I just so happened upon this book a week or two ago and the MAPS link was still good, and I'm so glad I've developed the habit or archiving things and never just bookmarking them, because I promptly ripped the web page using HTTrack; and this is a good example of why I'm quick to rip things. Is it OK to post my archived copy?

Also, I think it's sad that a lot of these types of books can't be read simply because of copyright. I'd like to point out that scanning books is very quick, if you're willing to cut the spine off the book.

I suppose that we can assume that in 2 weeks time MAPS' permissions haven't changed and consider red's copy a mirror. And let's take a moment to thank MAPS.