• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Th best day off ever???

Riverboatgambler

Greenlighter
Hi there. Long time reader, first time poster. I have been smoking real marijuana they get from dispensaries up north and farms I guess. Anyways I bought a half ounce today and am getting 3 tramadaol 7.5 and tomorrow they fill my gabapentin 300 mg. 60 capsules. Anyways haha I’m off tomorrow and want to have the best experience ever but still be safe. I am a lightweight to bot Tdol and Gpentin. I have never even snorted a pill but wanna try mixing it with weed if you guys just tell me what’s best for a good calm euphoric high? My grass breed is ice cream runtz btw. Is this weed supposed to make your mouth sorta numb like after you eat ice cream? Just wondering. Also I work construction so my feet and legs stay hella swollen I’m 6’5 375 lbs football player build. Will this affect my dosing? Cheers! Also this weed is fire I’m an everyday smoker and i it says it’s a mid I’ve never smoked a mid before just indica and hybrid and I smoke everyday. I am stoned off of 3 bowls. I do work third shift and just woke up tho. I’m about to eat meatloaf. Sorry for the third edit but the tramadol was a 3 days supply so three pills a day at 50mg not 7.5. I smoked a bowl before I left for the pharmacy and popped one in about 30 minutes ago and now I feel amazing. Is this what oxycodone feels like? Wow not even 30 minutes in and its getting better. How can I enjoy this without dying lolz??? still havent ate yet

Last edited:
Take your pills, smoke some weed. It's not a terribly complicated thing.

Be careful, though. It's really easy to smoke/vape yourself to the point that all you want to do is lie down and close your eyes. Which isn't necessarily a bad experience, it's just the type where you rest for a quick second and wake up 16hrs later wondering why you feel so irritable and hungry. It's all about balance-- achieving your desired high without becoming overwhelmed by any "heady" side effects.

It's not about suffocating yourself with weed smoke is what I'm trying to say. But I mean... if that's your thing, though, do you. I'm not judging. As a first experience, I'd recommend figuring out a way to only take a few hits at a time. A bowl or a bong, you know? But if you don't have access to quality glass then it's up to you to figure out how to McGyver that shit, otherwise your left with joints and blunts.

Hi there. Long time reader, first time poster. I have been smoking real marijuana they get from dispensaries up north and farms I guess. Anyways I bought a half ounce today and am getting 3 tramadaol 7.5 and tomorrow they fill my gabapentin 300 mg. 60 capsules. Anyways haha I’m off tomorrow and want to have the best experience ever but still be safe. I am a lightweight to bot Tdol and Gpentin. I have never even snorted a pill but wanna try mixing it with weed if you guys just tell me what’s best for a good calm euphoric high? My grass breed is ice cream runtz btw. Is this weed supposed to make your mouth sorta numb like after you eat ice cream? Just wondering. Also I work construction so my feet and legs stay hella swollen I’m 6’5 375 lbs football player build. Will this affect my dosing? Cheers! Also this weed is fire I’m an everyday smoker and i it says it’s a mid I’ve never smoked a mid before just indica and hybrid and I smoke everyday. I am stoned off of 3 bowls. I do work third shift and just woke up tho. I’m about to eat meatloaf. Sorry for the third edit but the tramadol was a 3 days supply so three pills a day at 50mg not 7.5. I smoked a bowl before I left for the pharmacy and popped one in about 30 minutes ago and now I feel amazing. Is this what oxycodone feels like? Wow not even 30 minutes in and its getting better. How can I enjoy this without dying lolz??? still havent ate yet
Tramadol is not something to mess around with it carries a seizure risk but you have only taken low dose staying under 150mg doseage is advisable especially if you have little to no experience. Best advice i can give you is its not a race do not rust drug taking its fine to try low n slow and see how you feel and gauge it way better than taking loads then going oh fuck later on