• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Texting my (newly incarcerated) dealer all day

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Arrived home today after a month sober overseas but very obsessionally hangry for stims.

Started texting dealer from airport and when got no reply assumed it was cause it was early sunday morning - so sent periodic “are you awake yet, I am hungry”.

Ultimately got in touch with hooker who hooked me up with him originally - busted and locked away 6 days ago.

Fortunately hooker had a back up guy she recomended me too and I am now happily blowing my sobriety into a million little shards.

Anyone else made a similar mistake trying to hit up a busted dealer? Did it end in tears for you?

In the 80s on wall street, and we all used the same dealer from this trading desk !!
He delivered and took credit :rolleyes:!
The age of pagers ( no cell phone yet OMG to all you Youngsters )
everyone is hitting the pager sitting in his favorite Bar [15 guys in Brooks Brother suits in a Biker bar ]
Two detectives walk in and ask has anyone here been calling this pager number? They found on a DEAD drug dealer in the Bronx, for selling to close to a Middle school where Dominicans where most of the school children!! Shot nine times and three in face ; all the dope,money, jewelry where left. His driver was alive, but saw Nothing :censored: !
Boy was i and all those guys afraid