• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

TEVA Sonata

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, this ain't about brand wars. I noticed that the blue 5 mg capsule I snorted where are to because it felt like it was going into my lungs. And it made me like benedyl type drowsy. So I got the TEVA and even tho they too are kinda hard to sniff they don't get me all tired and stuff. Just a relaxing high.

So can anybody here give there 2 cents on what worked best for you like with the pill I mean where they all the same or different?

First, it is brand discussion and I am going to close.

Second, the wording of your question makes it difficult to find an answer if we were allowed. Whats the blue pill? How do you know it went to the lungs? How is benadryl drowzy different from other types? There is too much ambiguity and if you really want answers in the future, please be clearer.

And last, yes they are the same. But they are made for oral use, you are snorting them. Im sure there arent studies done comparing the contents of both zaleplon caps through nasal administration so you have nothing to even guide us well. The difference in effects would be entirely subjective. The only real thing that possibly may be doing what you say is the capsule contents can have different excipients and things like density, texture, particle size may differ. This could affect absorption but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.