• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

TEVA Pharmacuetical Drug Brand Stock DROPS DRAMATICALLY Since Cancelling generic Clonazepam

embryo923

Bluelighter
Just google "Teva clonazepam generic" and you will find tons of forums especially on drugs.com of hundreds of people freaking out that TEVA cancelled the generic clonazepam and replaced it with 2 completely shitty brands called Accord and Actavis which I can tell you from personal experience are awful. ACtavis is about 50% as effective as TEVA and Accord was just sugar pills or talcum powder, did absolutely nothing. There has been a massive blowback from the customers, and TEVA has announced they will be returning to the original TEVA generic Klonopin forumula mid to late summer 2019....we'll see about that.

Attachments

• Teva Stock.PNG
    Teva Stock.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
What about crescent diazepam? I was getting TEVA now this stuff? Surely they have to have the active ingredient in the product as it's says on the packet regardless of brand. It's like comparing carlsberg to fosters in alcohol. And is activis not a more expensive brand?

I don't drink alcohol but used that as an example and pills have no sensory experience? So why bother about brands. Every pill HAS to have the active ingredients listed on the packaging.

I don’t know what this thread is for but brands don’t really matter to me. I’ve had them all including Roche.

They all did the same thing.