• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Tetrahydroharmine or THH and how to make her, Caapi visionary feminine teaching spirit

tregar

Bluelighter
12 reasons pure THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks:
------------------------------------------------------------------
0. THH is not an MAOI or a RIMA but a psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) found in caapi with many similarities to mescaline.

She is a feminine teaching spirit.

There is no tetrahydroharmine in rue seeds, only traditionally used Vegetal Caapi brew in same amounts as harmine usually, but she can be made from harmaline in rue seeds in around 1.5 hour.

1. Older Caapi is becoming close to extinct as harvesters have to go further and deeper into the Jungle...hence the over hundred spiritual centers in South America are having to harvest younger cappi with much less tetrahydroharmine, here is an alternative to help conserve while it grows over many years: Post #13 of this paper https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/ shows how to convert harmaline to pure THH in 1.5 hour for the first time (very fast) with 75% yield. TIHKAL THH entry also achieved 75% yield. Post also shows how to dip a cue tip in vinegar to wet, take up a bit of the THH, smear on a paper plate to check the blue glow under blacklight to make sure it is pure. Any green in the glow means you still have un-converted harmaline, but follow instructions and you won't have any unconverted.

--> Please do this UV check even if you source THH from China (liftmode paperwork indicates Chinese made), as there have been a few reports of it glowing green and not pure light blue with the vinegar swabbed UV check, indicating there is still harmaline in the THH, it would not be a good idea to take even light amounts of harmaline with your Ayahuasca unless you like nausea, dizziness, you want only pure THH...either make it yourself or source it from a reputable supplier. THH is an SRI and harmaline is a RIMA, completely different substances <--

1. Dennis Mckenna Ph.D: page 115: chapter10.pdf (heffter.org)
Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

In my experience, THH doubles the half-life of DMT, so when used sublingually or orally, you get a full strong 90 minutes out of it with long afterglow.

2. She is in the same beta-carboline family as ibogaine. She is the 2nd highest alkaloid in Caapi. She has a 10.5 hour half-life with peak at 5.25 hours.

3. DMT only colors are subdued and dark, but THH brightens the DMT visuals: out of this world impossible bright neon colors are a trait of high dose oral tetrahydroharmine + moderate dose 60 to 70mg+ sublingual or oral HPBCD DMT: neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows.

4. DMT does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does...this results in not only stimulation but euphoria in combo with the DMT: and real Ayahuasca visions become apparent...important teamwork. Ibogaine, LSD, mescaline, shrooms, 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin in Amazonian snuffs, all block serotonin, THH blocks serotonin.

5. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline, she is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline, few people have used her over 100mg. I have seen the receptorome chart for THH vs. mescaline. She not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors A1-A3 associated with beauty and aesthetic enhancement, just like mescaline. Beauty enhancement is "over the top" when THH is included, she is diamondlike shimmering in her beauty.

Actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Researchers have called THH the "tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" and rightly so.

6. THH is found in average 150mg in a cup of Caapi based Ayahuasca tea, when 2 cups are drank by some of the more advanced members for evening at the vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, Shuar Indian) people are consuming around 300mg of THH.

7. Music will only sound bad-ass incredible if you include from 150mg to 300mg oral THH with your sublingual or oral DMT. Listening to music on THH + DMT is like listening to music on high dose cactus tea: heavenly, infinitely beautiful music enhancement, every voice and instrument stands out on it's own, like hearing a song for the very first time.

8. This pure THH at 300mg all by herself is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally.

9. The entry in TIHKAL for 300mg THH is completely wrong, where the unexperienced person compares it to the effects of 100mg harmaline. She is nothing at all like harmaline, and like 69ron once said about the person's comment in TIHKAL, he or she would not be able to tell their ass from their elbow. I agree, what complete nonsense. Dr. Shulgin wrote that he never got the chance to try THH, but wrote that more studies on it are "badly needed."

10. professor8 (found here from 11/1/2010 he writes like a poet w/special powers of imagination & expression):
A while back I read a very good explanation of the different effects of Harmalas that has stuck with me. I believe it was 69ron that said: ‘Harmine is the Coffee of the harmalas & Harmaline is the Weed and when it comes to THH (tetrahydroharmine) you have The Light.'

While very similar in molecular structure, THH has a completely different personality to Harmine & Harmaline. Calling it The Light of the harmalas is very appropriate. IMHO, it is the Holy Grail of The Harmalas. I have found Harmine very, very helpful in Meditation & Yoga. It energises your Light Body and allows you to see your Chakras & Auric fields; very helpful in a biofeedback sorta way.

Personally, Harmaline is too heavy & stony for me but I do respect its power and personality, kinda like a big shaggy & lovable dog.

Tetrahydroharmine (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration in a most powerful, yet subtle way. It brings a crystalline prismy texture to spice and adds a super clear watery dimension to Aya, like looking down through 10meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. It brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order. If one is not accustomed to perceiving these experiences with a spiritual perspective most of the nuances & subtleties THH brings on are overlooked and remain unseen and one would better enjoy Harmaline as a house painter chooses a roller over a brush, its about preference & choice..

Espiridion:
Tetrahydroharmine is much more like mescaline.

11. Trips (from here on 12/2/2011)
As to how the THH altered the experience -> I find rue extract+DMT to be very similar to mushrooms. I found the THH added to the rue+DMT to shift the experience to a state much closer to that provided by LSD. It was more clear, more energetic, more focused, and when confusion struck it was definitely more "acid-like".

The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. Compounds like tetrahydroharmine in Caapi could be said to improve emotional intelligence. Is this component of caapi a smart-nutrient for the right side of the brain? you be the judge.

At 300mg of THH all by itself, there are heavy open-eyed tracers like lightening flashes, and hours of teaching closed eye visions that start with colored sparkles and fireworks (red, green, yellow, blue) that dart around and progress into full-fledged way-beyond 4k visions with eyes closed that are not only static but often animated like slow and high speed movies, but all one monochrome color like green or blue for me, when you add DMT, the visions then become colored and patterning on animals for example will display their associated colors, DMT also adds on to or builds on top the THH visions, expanding them, but the teachings and insights & visions are credited to the Vine, just as Gayle Highpine writes in linked paper:

12. Gayle Highpine (Ayahuasca researcher): http://www.ayahuasca...n-of-ayahuasca/
The vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts.

The leaves were Ayahuasca’s “helpers,” I was told, and their purpose was to “brighten and clarify” the visions. The vine is like a cave, and the leaf is like a torch you use to see what is inside the cave. The vine is like a book, and the leaf is like the candle you use to read the book.8 The vine is like a snowy television set, and the leaf helps to tune in the picture. There was a subtle attitude that the need for strong leaf was the sign of a beginner: An experienced ayahuasquero could see the visions even in low light.

Ayahuasca vine is notvisionary in the same way as DMT. Visions from vine-only brews are shadowy, monochromatic, like silhouettes, or curling smoke, or clouds moving across the night sky. It is because their visions are usually monochromatic that vines are classified by the color of vision they produce: white, black, blue, red (in my experience, dark maroon). Snakes, the most common vision on Ayahuasca, are considered the manifest spirit of the vine.9 Vine visions can be hard to see; in fact, the “visions” may not be visual at all, but auditory or somatic or intuitive. But the vine carries the content of the message, the teaching, and the insight. The leaf helps illuminate the content, but the teachings are credited to the vine. Vine visions are “frequently associated with writing, to a code that is present in visions…or in the ‘books’ where the spirits keep the secrets of the forest.” (Calavia Saez 2011:135). The vine is The Teacher, The Healer, The Guide. The purpose of drinking Ayahuasca is to receive the message the vine imparts. This is why it is the vine, not the leaf, that is classified by the type of vision it gives. “For them the vine is, in truth, a living guide, a friend, a paternal authority” (Weiskopf 2005:104).

Listening to the Vine

While I was living in the village, someone began the process of shamanic apprenticeship. There was a series of ceremonies with brews of special strength for that purpose; brews with enormous quantities of vine. About two to three pounds of fresh vine per person was used (about 25 to 35 times the amount needed for MAOI inhibition). Those were powerful experiences indeed.

Although the apprenticeship began with crushingly vine-heavy brews, the more the apprentice progressed, the weaker the brew he would need. He would learn to see the dimmest of visions. If he spent a full two years “fasting,” then eventually even smelling or tasting the brew, even touching an Ayahuasca plant, would be enough to visit her realms. On the other hand, he would learn to navigate the strongest of brews with clear focus, and be undistracted by any amount of DMT fireworks.

Page 154 of "Various Alkaloid Profiles in Decoctions of Banisteriopsis Caapi, 2005": https://kodu.ut.ee/~...allaway2005.pdf
The average ratio of THH to harmine in the vegetals (traditional brews) was consistently near 1:1, from all sources (table 2), while this ratio was closer to 1:5 in a large survey of source plant material. It is presently unclear whether harmaline is being chemically reduced to THH during the acidic process of decoction.

Dr. Callaway wrote in "The Entheogen Review":
However, in a broad (as yet unpublished) survey of Banisteriopsis caapi, Psychotria viridis and subsequent teas, which included phytochemical analyses of all, plus subjective ratings of the teas, a strong correlation was found with teas that contained high amounts of THH and not DMT! This rating was from a large body of experienced users (regular União).

THH blocks serotonin, just like all the major natural oral psychedelics, serotonin blocking results in stimulation, breaking down of barriers and filters, direct access to divine spiritual world, increased visionary power, major beauty, color and music enhancement, euphoria in combo with the DMT. DMT does not block serotonin but requires THH in combo to do this, important teamwork.

5-ht1a agonism is inhibitory and results in serotonin blockage (over 80% of brain 5-ht). Thomas S. Ray's study shows a value of 3.57 at SERT for Ibogaine (4.00 is max). Ibogaine has been shown to inhibit serotonin transporter (SERT) noncompetitively, in contrast to all other known inhibitors, which are competitive with substrate. Ibogaine inhibits both serotonin and dopamine reuptake transporters, it is an SDRI or serotonin & dopamine reuptake inhibitor. THH or tetrahydroharmine also inhibits the serotonin reuptake transporter (SERT).

In contrast, as an example, Cocaethylene (coca leaf tea bags soaked in wine, the orally active & potent ingredient formed in the liver from cocaine + ethanol in the 1860's "Vin Mariani" wine popular with both Popes, Thomas Edison and scores of other famous people) increases the levels of serotonergic, noradrenergic, and dopaminergic neurotransmission in the brain by inhibiting the action of the serotonin transporter, norepinephrine transporter, and dopamine transporter. These pharmacological properties make cocaethylene a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor [SNDRI; also known as a "triple reuptake inhibitor"].

receptorome chart.JPG

Dr. Nichols (Purdue Scientist authorized to study LSD, from Heffter.org LSD paper): https://www.heffter....20/04/chap6.pdf
LSD has very strong potency in blocking the action of serotonin. LSD is strongly "anti-serotonin". The morpholide lysergamide cousin had only about 1/10th the potency in blocking serotonin. Of the 5 diferent dialkylamides we studied LSD was the most potent and specific serotonin antagonist.5-ht1a makes up >80% of brain 5-ht receptors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st HPBCD DMT capsule Ayahuasca Journey, April 21, 2021 (2 years ago):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.shroomer...28189371/page/1

On my very first 300mg oral THH freebase + 200mg harmine freebase mixed into 60mg HPBCD DMT (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water in 1 minute on a spoon) journey with 2 more 100mg harmine + 60mg HPBCD DMT capsule re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark:

...all the way from 8 pm till 1 am in the morning (5 hours) I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the oral HPBCD DMT + harmine + THH combo in a single capsule, taking 2 more re-doses all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 90 times, cactus tea 100 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys. They seem to possess divine knowledge that humans were not supposed to have been privileged to, but the serpents gifted this knowledge to humankind.

Recently found a 1.5 hour video on Amazon prime entitled "Ancient Alien Origins" and "Alien gods" 2019 on Amazon prime which is all about this ancient alien flying serpent or dragon entity which is found in all religions of the world & "BAM, Builders of the Ancient Mysteries".

Return of the Serpent & of Eden: https://earthmedicin...erpent-of-eden/

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayahuasca Journey #47 (May-20-2022):
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dose: 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH freebase in capsule + 120mg HPBCD DMT covered with x7 or 840mg HPBCD powder, added 12 drops of hot water, mixed and mashed all together using end of another spoon for 1 to 2 minutes) then mixed 200mg harmine into the HPBCD DMT on the spoon and added all this to a single Ayahuasca capsule:

....after 10 minutes of animated super-colorful geometrics, then came the realistic visions: I viewed incredibly beautiful women morphing into other beautiful women, these women changed into nearly 20 different women, completely naked and with animated face changes, infinite beauty, mind blowing CEV's...like the most incredible cartoon renderings of the most beautiful women, they even had geometric swirling pastels on the surface of their bodies...completely blown away. I usually use this capsule Ayahuasca at least once a week.

When I say animated, these women smiled and blew kisses and moved into all different positions...like watching a movie. They made intimate eye contact and communicated via physical motions. This was a +5 Shulgin level experience, this felt like direct communication and receiving of important artistic creative feelings and insights into the feminine domain. This is fascinating to me as one of my interest is cartoon drawing and reading cartoon books. Ayahuasca has a tendency to find your interest and show you teaching visions related to them.

I recorded this journey as one of the most visual of my entire life, never have I seen an hour's worth of beautiful women morphing into other women, with swirling geometric pastel patterns on their naked bodies, communicating physically, this is an artist's dream come true, way beyond 4k, visual detail astounding.

I had headphones on, and the music sounded as if I had taken a strong bridgesii cactus tea (18" of bridgesii or around 500mg of mescaline), profound music enhancement, just heavenly, powerful spiritual insights, infinite open eyed beauty and neon colors splashed on all the walls, very powerful experience, it was so strong I started to feel the dmt starting to work in only 30 minutes, incredible blast off, lasted 1.5 hour with very strong trip, with 1 full hour of powerful closed eye visions as stated above. Zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety.

-------------------------------------------------------
69ron on harmalas:
-------------------------------------------------------
Ayahuasca is Banisteriopsis caapi. It contains mostly harmine and tetrahydroharmine (THH). B. caapi itself contains no DMT and can be used as is to produce visionary states that are like mental day dreams which lack true visual content. Often admixtures are used to increase the visual content of the ayahuasca dreams. Most admixture plants contain DMT.

Harmine & THH used alone, can produce a mild dreamy psychedelic experience in which daydreams or lucid dreams can be experienced if the user chooses to do so. These dreams from the harmalas alone are vague and lack visual content, but usually have story lines and can be quite complex just like a real dream. The harmalas allow one to go in and out of dream consciousness at will. It takes some practice to learn how to enter a lucid dream with the harmalas alone. The harmalas won’t make you enter a lucid dream. You have to do it yourself by allowing your mind to drift off into a lucid dream.

DMT used alone, produces an intense visual experience, often very chaotic and fast moving, and quite amazing to watch. The visions of DMT alone usually lack meaningful content. The DMT visions are often just constantly morphing colors and shapes. Most of it makes absolutely no sense. Rarely will the visuals present to you a full blown dream with people, places, a story line, etc. But this does sometimes happen. But usually you just get a bunch of bazaar visions that are difficult to understand.

When combined, as in Ayahuasca, the harmalas brings a dreamy quality to the DMT experience that makes it more like one is experiencing an actual dream, not just a bunch of fancy colors. With the two together, you have the visuals of DMT, plus the dream content of the harmalas. The harmalas are the boss here in this combination if used in Ayahuasca proportions where the harmalas are not just used as an MAOI but is used specifically to allow dream consciousness to be entered by the user. DMT is just an additive used to increase the visual portion of the harmala induced dreams.

Using harmalas in very low doses, just as an MAOI, is not the same as using properly made Ayahuasca. If the harmalas are used in low doses just for it’s MAOI effects, the trip lacks dream content and is just a bunch of bazaar DMT visual effects. This is not Ayahuasca-like, it’s just orally activated DMT. That’s not the same. Its true that some Ayahuasca is prepared this way, but such Ayahuasca is considered inferior by most natives. With Ayahuasca, the DMT is just an additive, not the main course. This is why Ayahausca made with only caapi is still called Ayahuasca and considered nearly as powerful as Ayahuasca made with additive plants containing DMT.

This is something a lot of people don’t get. Ayahuasca is not simple orally activated DMT. It is the dream consciousness effects of the harmalas that are at play in Ayahuasca. In order to experience lucid dreams from harmine + THH without DMT, you need to practice a lot. But once you know how to do it, you don’t need DMT added to it anymore, unless you want the extra visual depth that DMT adds to the dreams.

So, “Dmt Or Ayahuasca?”, well that question is a personal question. Some people prefer DMT-less ayahuasca. Some people prefer just orally activated DMT. Some people prefer Ayahuasca with a side order of DMT. Some people prefer the truly bazaar effects of smoked DMT alone.

My personal opinion is that DMT alone is FUN and can be quite frightening. It’s like a roller coaster ride and I like roller coasters. But don’t expect a deep meaningful life changing experience from it. Its pure visual FUN and nothing more. If I want a more meaningful experience I’d use an oral Ayahuasca extract, or a smoked Yopo extract (not as effective as ayahuasca because Yopo is low on harmala-like alkaloids)

Authentic Ayahuasca, high in harmine & THH, and low on DMT, is like entering a full blown 3D dream with dream characters, storylines, etc. This can be a life changing experience. It’s more like sitting in a theater for several hours absorbing a story that’s meaningful because its about you. You leave with memories of places, things, people, etc., and possibly a new view on life.

Part 3: 300mg Tetrahydroharmine (THH) teaching visions all by herself:

The Ayahuasca closed eye visions using 150 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine or THH and HPBCD complexed DMT (30mg on up) together surpass in magnificence anything I have ever seen in reality or in works of art.

With open eyes, all spiritual things such as nature, art, female form, beauty, joy, take on significant meaning with infinite beauty, just like with cactus or LSD. Extraordinary beauty is manifested with open eyes and with the visions one sees with closed eyes. Impossible neon-like colors are seen that don't exist on this Earth.

The existence of a higher spiritual plane is recognized to which insight can and must be gained, yet it does not reject the mundane reality as inferior or empty. This joyous embracement of the world of form leads to words like infinite pleasure, beauty and joy. This loving reappraisal of the worldly forms leads the way to higher divine planes.

At 9pm one night, took another 100mg of THH, for a total of 350mg of THH for afternoon & night, before I fell asleep, I watched dream-like monochrome imagery (usually always in green or blue for me) as the THH was still working...I viewed mind-blowing vistas--grand architecture and cities, a bookshelf full of ancient books, a view of the gardens in front of what looked like Versailles, France.

I traveled down a street in Midieval period where I saw beautiful women walking along the street, I could make out the houses & markets along the street. Many of these visions are like slow speed movies being played, way beyond 4k, highly detailed...true Ayahuasca visions...this always happens when I take at least 300mg or more of tetrahydroharmine during the late afternoon/early night. This is one of the best parts of the journey imho.

I've taken 300mg of THH on it's own many times and for hours with eyes closed I view endless dream-like visions, like slow and high speed movies being played for several hours...totally unlike normal dreams, she seems to tap into the "Akashic record" of the universe, the ether where all events, past, present, and future are stored...she shows you artwork, architecture, nature, culture, fantasy, history, the future, spiritual, supernatural. The visions are also characterized by the extraordinary beauty that they manifest.

Tetrahydroharmine was called by one researcher "the tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" to give an example of her remarkable visionary properties. She is an isomer of a hormonal-like compound found in the brain naturally, she is what gives Ayahuasca her telapathine or telethapy properties and CEV dream-like visionary power.

300mg THH in Caapi is just as visual as 100mg harmaline but without the nausea and dizziness. At 300mg she gives one several hours of incredible closed eye realistic visions, this places her very high on the "psychedelic periodic table" for visions compared to just about any other entheogen.

It's like entering a university, she teaches you for hours with not only sequential visions one after another, but visions seen in continuous slow and high speed movies. She tells you a story for a long period. There is a theme to it all each time, the beautiful visions never repeat session to session. I only rarely go beyond 300mg THH, as a little dizziness sets in above 300mg for sure. No dizziness at 250mg, only a tiny bit at 300mg.

Several weeks ago, after drinking 300mg tetrahydroharmine, I saw the interior decorations of palaces, the checkered floors, the beautiful windows and furniture, the winding stair cases, I was blown away.

I've seen sacred temples for religious worship, beautiful animals and super fine women, birds of all kinds, even the lost city of Atlantis, I was taken in for a bird's eye view, zooming in from way above to all the way down into the city center.

Caapi tells a story when you drink it with eyes closed, she teaches you things, the most beautiful "realistic visions" that no other entheogen comes close to showing you, these realistic visions go on forever with Caapi, I can recline and watch for 2 hours or more the visions, the visions are quite powerful. You can take additional THH hours later to bring back the visions again for another 45 minutes, the doses are additive.

Pic1: 300mg of THH showed me closed eye vision of gardens at Versailles, France

Pic2: Caapi, Queen of the forest

Versailles France.JPG Caapi, Queen of the Forest.JPG

Icon said:
Yes I agree THH is a holy grail. Any synergy to report between THH and mescaline? Mescaline + freebase dmt is the key to something. Maybe all three would be the trinity

And what's the story with telepathine? Surely they were referring to the thh in caapi. I've had two experiences of entanglement on thh where a friend and I's consciousness bubbles briefly merged which I could only describe as telepathy. I assume that's part of the reason it's done in groups or with the shaman. There's potential for penetration

Hi my friend Icon, always good to hear from you! Love your posts, learned so much from them. Yes, the THH is surely responsible for the telepathine in the Caapi, you can see deeply into all living things, as if you can read the mind, even rising above thought to that pure meditative state where all creativity and artistic insights come from, beyond the self to the divine.

Yes, as matter of fact, last night I took 18" of bridgesii (2.5" thick) equivalent of around 450 to 500mg mescaline first at 1pm, then 1 hour later took 100mg of pure tetrahydroharmine or THH in a capsule, she (THH) always makes it feel like I'm taking around 600mg of mescaline at that 100mg additional dose added. I wrote in my trip journal, one of the most incredible divine experiences of my life, lasted till 8pm...just divine, euphoria, colors, beauty enhancement way over the top, in 7th Heaven all day long, I was mesmerized and received divine healing.

I had lost my hearing in right ear for 4 months due to covid attacking my hearing nerves and even causing troubling tinnitus (ringing in ear) during all that time, I have finally been able to trip again as have been well for 4 weeks now, as my hearing returned after applying DMSO to the back of my bad ear every 4 days for a month, left on for 30 minutes, then wiped excess off, the DMSO is the most potent anti-inflammatory on earth, and got rid of the inflammation in my year, and hearing returned to 100%.

Posted 04 January 2022 - 02:22 PM, post #7:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 4: Tetrahydroharmine receptorome similarities to mescaline; potentiates cactus & safety note
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little off topic, but I think tetrahydroharmine is a pretty special compound. I've used 250mg of it to potentiate cactus to very strong levels, it makes a 12" medium san pedro cactus tea which may contain around 250mg mescaline feel like an X-large 12" thick san pedro cactus containing around 400mg mescaline. It makes a 12" thick bridgesii cactus feel closer to a tea made with a 12" bridgesii cactus along with an extra 6" piece.

In the data I've seen for THH, it strongly blocks serotonin just like cactus, but also agonizes the adrenal A2A thru A2C receptors (the receptors associated with aesthetics & beauty), just like mescaline has been shown to do receptorome wise, explaining perhaps why they "overlap" so well. THH being able to make mescaline in cactus feel much stronger than it really is. Anyone who has ever taken cactus or high dose THH knows the appreciation for beauty experienced is "over the top".

But you have to stagger the THH from the cactus by taking the tetrahydroharmine around an hour after the cactus is taken, that way any minor maoi's or rima's in the cactus won't interact with the SRI which is THH, which can result in a faster heartbeat for a few hours which has happened to me before...so long as you take it later, it potentiates the cactus quite incredibly...it feels like I've taken 400mg of mescaline containing cactus tea when it's really only 250mg mescaline containing cactus, and they both lasts around 6 hours with super strong activity, so they wind down at around the same time. I have around 7 months experience combining the two, giving myself around 2 weeks apart from journeys.

It works so well, I won't take cactus any other way from now on. I get much more mileage from cactus this way. Visuals and visions are insane, music is so good sounding, you would think you were an alien experiencing sound and music for the very first time, every instrument stands out on it's own, like hearing a track for the very first time.

Always take the san pedro, bridgesii or torch cactus first (they all contain trace maoi like actives)...then take the THH one hour later, in that order, then the journey is pure bliss and no negative interactions. Beautiful combo beyond belief, just like the combo of THH + LSD or THH + mushrooms.

-------------------------------------------

You don't need much THH or tetrahydroharmine to have a bad ass enhanced trip, 100mg pure THH is extraordinary when combined with your 150mg harmine and 60 to 90mg dmt. See post #1 several paragraphs down for 12 reasons THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks.

But if you want to have hours of real Ayahuasca visions just like Pablo Amaringo, I suggest raising your THH amount to 275 to 300mg, realistic visionary stories will be told for up to 3 hours: http://www.thethird-eye.co.uk/a-shamans-visions-of-the-cosmos-by-pablo-amaringo/

THH in combo with DMT adds:

1) REAL Ayahuasca visions (thh is related to ibogaine and is very visionary,) THH is responsible for the teachings and insights enherent in the Caapi vine.
2) adds euphoria (just as strong as mescaline and LSD euphoria) and mild stimulation like mescaline or LSD.
3) adds neon colors (similar to mescaline colors) and tracers like lightening strikes.
4) adds extreme music enhancement (THH = DMT makes music sound bad ass just like with mescaline)
5) adds divine infinite beauty enhancement (example: actresses on TV will look like glowing colorful cartoon versions of themselves with exaggerated features just like with mescaline).
6) THH is found in 150mg in 1 cup of traditional Caapi based Ayahuasca tea drank by vegetals (Santo Daime, etc) and is found in 300mg when 2 cups drank for evening.
7) THH is responsible for the strong afterglow you feel for days afterwords and even grows new neurons in the brain, many studies on-line have documented this, very strong anti-depressant and anti-addiction healing effects for up to 2 weeks afterwards.
8) Studies by Dr. Callaway have shown that the vegetal drinkers prefer Ayahuasca drinks high in THH over DMT, see entheogen review study on post #1 of this thread.
9) THH is zero nausea, even up to 250mg, there is a slight amount of dizziness at 300mg but not by much.

There is ZERO NAUSEA using a 000 size gelatin capsule, no bad aftertaste, no dizziness, using the portions below:

My weight is exactly 200lbs and below works every single time for this big dog:

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 60mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +3 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 90mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +4 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 120mg dmt freebase, mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = +5 experience

150mg harmine freebase + 100mg THH freebase + 150mg dmt freebase mashed into aloe vera gel, all in a single capsule = way too strong, don't recommend, I've done x 3 times, it's a frightening experience amidst the overpowering visuals, colors, see my trip reports above. It felt like an alien UFO was going to surround me, beam me up and take me away to another planet, walls shifting neon colors in all directions, patterns on all furniture, bee hive like geometries in 3-d formed on all walls...had to close my eyes each time to try and find a happy place as even moving an inch would trigger a new cascade of visuals.

Always take all 3 ingredients at the exact same time for the most powerful trip, just as the shaman's do...never stagger any of the ingredients by 10 to 15 minutes or the trip will be weaker and shorter.

The journey is 1.5 hour or 90 minutes long with strong effects....and hours of afterglow.

You can RE-DOSE with another capsule containing no more THH, as the THH you took earlier has a half-life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours...just make another capsule with a lower amount of harmine (as harmine has a half life of from 1 to 3 hours, as 1/2 the harmine amount you took earlier will still be active) and a small amount of dmt, say 100mg harmine + 60mg dmt for example, just experiment to find your perfect amount.

If you want your 000 capsule to feel as strong and all-encompassing as REAL Jungle Ayahuasca, be sure to mash your dmt freebase into some sticky slimy FRESH aloe vera gel on a spoon for 2 minutes, mix and mash it together, then scrape this from off the spoon into your 000 size gelatin capsule (100 of these dirt cheap on *mazon). Then add your harmine and THH to the capsule. You can even find a gelatin capsule holder on-line too, see my pic above.

I've used this capsule method (zero nausea) over 80 times over many, many years and love it compared to a brew which is often disgusting to taste, hard to get down, easily nauseating, which I used in the very beginning of my journeys, then graduating to the capsule.

You can buy aloe vera leaf clippings on-line from all sorts of places, (your local grocery store often carries a clipping for two dollars in the Asian section) when it comes in, place aloe vera leaf on a board, use a razor blade to carefully slice off the top layer of the leaf, exposing the gel insides, then shave and squeeze out the slimy gel insides into a 1/4 pint jar, and store this gel in the freezer, it will keep forever...defrost when ready to use, it will only keep for 1 week in the fridge.

You want FRESH aloe vera gel only from the leaf as this is where the polysaccharides reside. Aloe vera gel you buy on-line will not work and contains a crap load of filles.

These polysaccharides in the leaf (also found in real Jungle Hawaiian psychotria) enhance the absorption of the extracted dmt by up to twice normal, resulting in very powerful trips which are way more colorful and visual and healing then just plain extracted DMT...always mix your extracted DMT into this gel. Aloe vera gel has also been shown to enhance the uptake of vitamins by the intestines by up to 3 to 3.5 times normal due to the opening up of "tight junctions".

Plain extracted dmt even up to 120mg often never gets beyond a level +3, but aloe vera gel or HPBCD mixed into extracted DMT (just like jungle Ayahuasca) always results in way beyond level +3 trips, easily hitting level +5 with proper dosage.

I've verified this myself countless times as have studies by the clearlight group of a dozen people each comparing extracted dmt with real leaf brews. The extracted dmt only reached +3 in strength, while the real leaf brews always reached a +5 level and were claravoyant and all-encompassing and super-colorful compared to the extracted dmt only. But you can easily simulate real Ayahuasca brew by using the aloe vera gel or HPBCD oral enhancment penetration factors.

Edited 8.11.2023 to add:

Alchemy chemistry fun:

How to extract 2.4g dmt from 170g bark using a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask (heat and break resistant), post #15:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/

Tetrahydroharmine or THH and how to make her, Caapi visionary feminine teaching spirit:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28423951/page/1

Zero nausea HPBCD or aloe vera enhanced penetration Ayahuasca capsules:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371/page/1

Compilation of pan cyan or panaeolus cyanescens or copeandia cyanescens trip reports, crown jewel of mushrooms:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28108398/page/1

Make your own 1-acetaldehyde LSD at home from LSD, very similar to ALD-52 or the real orange sunshine:

LSD high dose trip: 20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28451382

How to make LSI or Lysergic Acid Isovaleraldemide (Greek Eleusis ancient LSD) at home from morning glory seeds (the priests used non poisonous claviceps paspali which grows on paspalum grass adjacent to Eleusis present day in the famous Rarian plane, same alkaloid profile as the sacred Mesoamerican morning glory):
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27850299/page/2

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 10: One way to make pure tetrahydroharmine
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Once you get to the end of your rue extraction, where you put your rue hcl in water and precipitate the harmine from the harmaline, you want to slowly bring the ph of the water up to exactly 7.0 with drops of 10% ammonium hydroxide (from hardware store, the industrial janitorial version)...at 7.0 only the harmine will fall out, collect over vacuum filter...then raise ph to 7.5 or 8.0 (your preference) and collect a small middle fraction, which you will want to set aside as it is a mix of some harmaline with some harmine...keep this fraction to add back in the future when you do another rue extract...now collect the 3rd fraction, which is the harmaline only at ph = 7.5 or 8.0 and above.

Details: I dissolve the rue hcl extract into water on a stir mantel, and as the stir mantel spins....add drops of 10% ammonia to precipitate only the harmine 1st, then a very small middle fraction (harmine + harmaline), then a final fraction which is only harmaline. I prefer using 10% ammonia from hardware store (janitorial). Super good PH meter: Apera Instruments ph20 ph meter.

Now once you have your harmaline freebase...

1) place 10.5 grams of harmaline in a 1 liter pyrex cup style glass
2) add 900ml vinegar
3) add 40g zinc dust (from pyrotechnic places) in the pyrex glass too, use 40g zinc dust per each 10.5 grams of harmaline. You will see tiny hydrogen bubbles rise to the surface.
5) place beaker solution on a magnetic stirrer with stir rod and spin entire solution slowly
6) spin for 1.5 hour, the solution will turn from green to a transparent like color after 1.5 hour, use end of cotton q tip to place in solution and dab on paper plate in front of blacklight, it will now glow blue when transition is done...

7) once done with spin, let the solution sit for 1 hour, most (99%) of the zinc dust will settle to bottom, then filter solution over a #101 9cm filter disc fitted to a vacuum flask with vacuum trap in series with your vacuum pump, this will give you a transparent golden color liquid, use this solution for next step.

Throw away the zinc dust you just collected on filter disc (be careful, don't throw zinc on top aluminum foil in garbage or it will smoke due to hydrogen loaded zinc, best to put used zinc in a baggie with water to keep it moist, keep away from aluminum).

The pump/vacuum filter flask & filter disc will remove 100% of any zinc dust. so in other words, filter pyrex beaker solution (takes out the zinc dust) over a #101 9cm filter disc fitted inside a vacuum filtration flask hooked up to a vacuum pump, with a small vacuum trap in series, in-between the filtration flask and the pump. A good pump is JB platinum DV-142N 5 CFM heavy duty vacuum pump.

Cool you are left with a 100% clear transparent with just a touch of golden very light yellow color with no zinc dust at all...now add (80ml of 10% janitorial ammonia per 2g of harmaline)...so this means add 400ml of the 10% ammonia to your solution...you will immediately see the thh crash out of solution as a white powder, place mason jar in fridge for 3 hours, the crystals will all be seen at bottom of mason jar.

9) you will collect 7.5 grams of pure white THH freebase on the filter disc sitting in your vacuum filtration flask once you pour fridge cold solution over a #101 9cm filter disc in your vacuumm pump, rinse THH with some cold water. put filter disc of thh in a pyrex tray, scrape off and dry under fan...pure white.

10) always this will happen: exactly 75% is the yield, as I don't know why this is so...but it's a great yield still. Even in TIHKAL, the yield was similar, right at 75% as well.

11) The more zinc you use, the faster the reaction progresses, so 35 to 40g zinc means the reaction is finished by 1.5 hour.

I've looked at the #101 filter after filtration, hardly anything at all on it, truly only 1% of the zinc dust remains to be filtered after sitting for 1 hour.

If you don't have a vacuum pump/filtration setup: Personally, I believe the cotton ball in a funnel to be one of the greatest inventions of all time--and think it would work just fine for filtering out the remaining 1% zinc dust, remember 99% of the zinc dust falls to the bottom already after sitting for 1 hour after the spin mantel is turned off. What you are filtering is actually the 1% of zinc dust from the very bottom after sitting that get's kicked up back into the solution as you are decanting it off.

p.s. I also saw an episode of "Ancient Aliens" in which they discovered remnants of zinc dust inside one of the chambers, and they believe the Egyptians were making hydrogen gas using zinc and vinegar, speculating that the great pyramid was some sort of power generating device.

12) This THH at 300mg is extremely visual, she's an isomer of a hormone like substance made in the brain naturally. With eyes closed for several hours are seen endless slow and high speed motion movies of nature, architecture, culture, history, the future, way beyond LSD or mescaline visuals...very realistic, mind-blowing...and with open eyes, beauty is extreme (over the top) and there is spiritual joy....this is the best psychedelic secret kept under wraps...because hardly anyone has used it over 100mg.

Combine 250mg THH orally (take 45 minutes before) with sublingual 60mg of DMT complexed to 470mg HPBCD, add 10 drops boiling water, mash on a spoon hard back and forth for 2 minutes using the end of another spoon, mash or knead it all hard together using your muscles, grab off spoon using bottom side of tongue (it will all adhere) and hold for 12 to 15 minutes along with 35mg sublingual harmine freebase at the exact same time under tongue...

...22 minutes in you will experience profound beauty with open eyes, heavy CEV visions of spinning geometrics, actual temples, and ancient architecture, never ending breathtaking immaculate visions...pupils very dilated, music sounds incredible. 90 minutes long. 300mg THH is where the visions really are seen well, if you are not used to it, there is some slight dizziness at this dosage for a short period of time, but none at 250mg. The DMT really adds to the visions as well & brightens/colorizes them, incredible combination, just like in Ayahuasca. You can re-dose more HPBCD DMT every 1.5 hour x two more times.

Pic1: One way to make tetrahydroharmine using 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide (I find my rooto ultra gallon 10% at hardware store by the lake, it's not at the big box hardware stores).

Pic2: Dissolve your rue hcl extract into warm 115 degree F water so it all dissolves, drop in two high precision PH meters, start the spin mantel, and add drops of 10% hardware store ammonia until you reach ph=7 when the harmine only will fall out, ph 7.1 to ph 7.9 = small middle fraction of harmaline mixed with harmine, put away and save for a rainy day when doing another extraction to add back in, ph 8.0 and above = all the harmaline only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
part 11: How to easily extract 2.3g DMT from 170g bark using a 2 liter Erlenmeyer flask
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super easy instructions for 2.3g DMT from 170g bark all in one day using a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask and long glass pipette with rubber bulb on end for the pulls (zero drip).

Chemist tek: which yields 2.3g DMT from 170 gram powdered bark: all 4 pulls are using 90ml naptha on 150g powdered bark mixed into 1.8 liter lye water (1.5 x 150g bark = use 225g lye dissolved into the 1.8 liter 150 degree hot water.) Just heat up 1.8 liter of water in a big pyrex pot on stove and use thermometer to pull if off when it reads 150 degree F.

Slowly sprinkle lye using safety goggles and long chemical resistant gloves that go up each arm, and stand back as far as possible...(the hot water will fizz but not boil up) into your pyrex pot of hot water. After each sprinkle, stir the water a bit with a super long metal spoon. It will "growl" a bit as it fizzes, but this way it dissolves very fast into already hot water.

Pour this lye water into your 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask using a large automotive funnel. Add 170 grams of finely powdered bark, and use a long chopstick or similar to mix it all together.

Use (.6 x 150g bark = 90ml naptha pull for each of the 4 pulls). An erlenmeyer flask makes it easy to do pulls using a long glass pipette, as the top of flask is tapered, so all the naptha collects at the top for easy pull.

Use an electronic thermometer to check the temp of the Lye water bark mix, when the lye water cools down from 150 degree F to around 120 degree F, then it's time to add your 90ml of naptha, make sure your 2L flask is sitting on a mitten or similar...this makes it easy to swirl your flask to mix the contents, make sure you are using the proper rubber stopper number 9.5 to seal the top of your flask once you turn it upside down then right side up to mix the contents as well.

Do a combination of swirling and a couple of upside down then right side up turns of the 2L flask, then once right side up, let the rubber stopper out, and let the stopper just barely sit in the flask (not tight), so gasses can exit. After 1/2 hour, all the 90ml of naptha will migrate & collect at the top of the tapered erlenmeyer flask...use your long glass pipette to collect the naptha, that's it! very easy, no mess, and the tapered erlenmeyer flask and glass pipette with round rubber plunger at the end makes it easy to collect the naptha at the top without collecting any lye water by accident, based on chemist tek.

No need to do a sodium carbonate clean on it, it's plenty clean already.

More notes:

Erlenmeyer flask tapers towards the top, makes extractions easier using a glass pipette, as all the naptha collects in a narrow band tapered area near the top.

Yield from 170g finely powdered bark using a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask with 9.5 number stopper:

1st pull far left, dish + coffee filter = 1668mg
2nd pull in middle, dish + coffee filter = 517mg
3rd pull to far right = 155mg
4rth pull close to nothing
3 pulls get majority of it all (95%)
total = 2340mg

1) For 170g bark, use 1.8 Liter 150 degree water, when water, lye and bark all dissolved, liquid will all come up exactly to the 2,000 ml line on the flask.
2) 170g bark x 1.5 = use 255 grams lye
3) use 3 x 90ml naptha pulls, each 90ml naptha addition will rise 1.5" or so above 2L line on flask for easy collection using a long glass pipette.
4) allow 30 minutes for each naptha pull to rise to top for collection, this will ensure it all rises. Do pulls one after another, around 1.5 hour beginning to end, then you are done with 3 pulls.

The pre-heated water with mixed lye keeps liquid/naptha warm...keep a 60 watt lamp bulb with reflector close or pointed to back of flask the entire time, so each of 3 pulls are around 125 degree F when measured with electronic thermometer.

It's very important to let your dishes sit undisturbed for a long while, dishes sit in freezer for 12 hours during day (11am till 11pm), then overnight for 8 hours.

Pic 1: you can find these 7.5" x 5" dishes at *almar* in the kitchen section, they come with lids, and they stack on top each other in the fridge as you wait a day and a half for your crystals to form on the bottom.

When you pull the dish containers out of fridge, first pour any of the cold naptha thru a coffee filter that is rubber banned or clothes pinned to a 1/4 pint wide mouth jar to catch any xtals floating around in the naptha, it will drain, and the xtals will all be caught by the coffee filter, put this coffee filter in front of a fan blowing, and it will dry out, leaving xtals in the filter, if still a bit damp or runny, smear the contents of the coffee filter onto a dry brownie pyrex dish, leave in front of fan, and scrape up xtals when dry (this may take around an hour). This will be sure to catch any xtals that are floating around which don't adhere to your 7.5 x 5" dishes at the bottom.

Elixirel said:
Quote:

Processing rue extract into THH sounds like the way to go for an acceptable alternative to vine, if it's as good as you say!!

She is quite extraordinary in every way possible, I've used her hundreds of times over the years. She is the best kept secret in the psychedelic world. She also relaxes the muscles as she is a vasodilatory agent, dilating (open) the blood vessels. Follow my thread here with pictures on a ZERO NAUSEA cactus tea, I no longer extract mescaline, as I find the tea I've used over the many years to be far simpler, simple: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28411312/page/4

You have to real careful if you do extract mescaline and not leave any solvent residue behind, always grinding the resulting hcl product in a mortar and pestal with dry anhydrous cold acetone, and rinse with cold dry acetone over a filter with vacuum applied, as solvent residue is toxic and results in bad lingering after effects to the brain and muscles. It can sometimes take days or months to recover if you injest toxic solvent residues.

Elixirel said:
Quote:

Are there any other sources of info for the THH prep ? Are zinc grains useable? Dust is hard to find and likely to be dirty if bought from pyrotechnics store ( non-existent in many places)...

Quality zinc dust can be found at a multitude of science stores. When you filter using a vaccum filter with vacuum applied over a #101 round micron filter disc, you eliminate any traces of dirt, dust or heavy metals.

This is the best book to learn organic chemistry:

Here are some close up pics of the resulting very pure THH I've used for countless years: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371/page/1

Pure 300mg THH can be seen in weigher at upper top of photos.

So glad to see you my friends djbabyjesus, icon. I have not been posting on time as I'm helping my wife recover from vertigo and vestibular migraines that affected her inner ear as a result of an ear infection she contracted back in June when we were sitting in a "too hot" hot tub at a vacation rental on the beach. Her ear is fine now but it left her with lingering balance problems, migraines and tinnitus. She had this condition years ago and it took her almost a year to recover. She is the love of my life. Needless to say, we stay away from hot tubs now, breeding grounds for bacteria anyways.

1) place 10.5 grams of harmaline in a 1 liter pyrex cup style glass
2) add 900ml vinegar
3) add 40g zinc dust (from pyrotechnic places) in the pyrex glass too, use 40g zinc dust per each 10.5 grams of harmaline. You will see tiny hydrogen bubbles rise to the surface.
<...>
9) you will collect 7.5 grams of pure white THH freebase on the filter disc
Did you know that Zn reduction of harmaline leads to racemic THH (a mixture of equal amounts of (+)-THH and (-)-THH), while the natural tetrahydroharmine from Banisteriopsis caapi is dextrorotatory (+)-THH?