• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing "Sprinklezzz

Hardstyle4lifeaz

Greenlighter
There's an herbal incense enhance at my local smokeshop named "Sprinklezzz" and I decided to test it using my full battery of tests. The powder is a light tan color and clumpy and I did the testing in a white plastic bowl. (I had no ceramic surface to use)

Mecke: No reaction

Marquis: No reaction

Simons: After 10 seconds the reagent slowly started to turn darker until it settled into a darkish blue color.

Now according to the results they are indiciative of cathinones. From what I have read methcathinone is a chemical commonly this recreational bath salts and herbal products. However the powder is a light tan color and has a clumpy consistency like MDPV which is also commonly used in these products. To my knowledge MDPV is not a cathinone and the results on the Simons definitely showed a cathinone.

I guess I am wondering if you guys think it could be an MDPV/Cathinone combo and/or possibly what cathinone could be in it such as methcathinone?

Note: I have taken these pills before a few times and decided to stay away from them because I hate the long lasting stimulant effects and had a horrible comedown one of the times. They produce a stimulating euphoria with empathogenic effects as well. It also produces a moderate empathetic feeling which is somewhat similar to MDMA.