• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing reagents wikipedia project.

Transform

Bluelight Crew
Wikipedia is woefully lacking on information about test kits. With the help of another user, I have created pages for the mandelin and mecke regent tonight, and he created ones for the liebermann and aubr tests yesterday.

I would LOVE if we could get some help with this project, as it is a little tedious in parts.

The created pages are currently very basic, and need bulking out. They can be found here. Another easy job is adding relevant "external links" dancesafe, eztest and the like - just copy and paste what's there and replace the old URLs with new ones.

Everything else is being co-ordinated from this user page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Testem

The next important tasks are creating the pages for simon's and robadope (copypaste mecke) and filling in the colour changes from this National Institute of Justice PDF: http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/183258.pdf

This tool automatically generates references for you!

This is your chance to be able to say: "I wrote that!" When a friend looks something up on wikipedia.

Last edited:
great idea!

EDIT: just looked at what has been completed so far. looks wonderful, very informative and useful all-around. detailed and factual. if i had an actual computer to work on i'd be more than willing to help out, but i'm visiting this site from my phone. i know, excuses, excuses. :p

keep up the good work ladies & gentlemen! this alone may be enough for some folks to change their minds about just consuming any old pill they can purchase in favor of investing in a test kit!

Last edited:
This is pretty much done. If anyone knows of any peer-reviewed sources of test results then please let me know and I will edit them in or teach you to do it yourself :)

This is pretty much done. If anyone knows of any peer-reviewed sources of test results then please let me know and I will edit them in or teach you to do it yourself :)

Most of the test results I see are from users - mind you users like Ekstasis / TheAzo have made some amazing posts on test kits/ reactions.

Most of the test results I see are from users - mind you users like Ekstasis / TheAzo have made some amazing posts on test kits/ reactions.

Unfortunately internet forums are not a well valued reference source :( The DEA microgram journal and similar publications are the gold standard, followed by personal websites, followed by forum posts.