• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing pills for specific opioids

zaborav

Bluelighter
Is there a service similar to ecastasydata which would take and test a few pills I have, which I suspect contain completely different opioids (they ARE opioid but...) than those purported to be in said tablets? I suspect that they may well be rather excellent copies from China or Pakistan of well known proprietary brands. Oh, one is actually a benzodiazepine - a 2mg alprazolam which certainly is extremely active but feels nothing like any alprazolam I have had before, and neither does it taste so.
Otherwise, what home tests may I perform to find out what the things actually contain? One is a yellow oblong tablet supposedly Hydrocodone/apap, marked 'WATSON 853' but I suspect that it actually is merely a codeine combination. It is certainly a lot weaker than one may expect 10mg (or 30mg, my dosage) to feel like and I can not take more because of the highly dangerous and toxic acetaminophen therein.
Thanks to anybody able to suggest the best way of going about this. :?

Other than analyzing with a GC/MS, I don't know if it is possible.

PM me for the address to send your sample to...lol, no don't do that.

I dont think there is a Walgreens in Scotland. :) I have seen test results on ectasydata and weedinos for benzos and opiates but unsure of how to send in.

I dont think there is a Walgreens in Scotland. :) I have seen test results on ectasydata and weedinos for benzos and opiates but unsure of how to send in.
I edited that post because I don't think non lab tests sold at Walgreens can tell one opiate from another. I also misread the OP and thought he was looking for a way to discriminate opiates from benzos.

But really? No Walgreens in Scotland? Some much I don't know about that beautifully scenic land. Visiting is on my Bucket List. Ah the land that inspired modern geological thought as well as golf.

You can test any substance on EcstasyData, though it will cost something like $100-140