View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Testing for nBOMEs.

yalikeit

Greenlighter
So I've bought vial of what I was told was liquid acid. I'm experienced with taking acid and 25i and 25c NBOMe and I'm convinced based on the trip I had yesterday that I have actually been sold an nBOME. This claim is based on a lack of euphoria and colours and duration of trip compared to what is experienced every time I have real LSD.
So I have ordered Ehrlich reagent to test for indoles but I have a feeling the seller may have added a drop or two of real LSD to the 100 or so drops of NBOMe so that the Ehrlich test will still come up positive. I want to know if there is a test I can use that will detect the presence of nBOME...
Thanks people

Hi, welcome :)

check out this thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread

Using Marquis' reagent you would get a different enough result, even a trace of an indole (LSD or other) that fools Ehrlich's would most probably not be enough to overrule the color reaction to the main component.

By the way duration can be a tell about the drug you took, but I'd say that colors and euphoria are not nearly reliable enough to say anything either way. Being 'alarmed' into getting reagent testing involved is never a bad thing though of course. :)
But that's about all I wanna say because we don't actually ID on the forum.