• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Testicle pain and coke?

Sounds like blue balls.
Maybe let it out... the sexuality of it.
I know mine will ache and secrete semen if I'm on good coke. Maybe tmi but it's done.
Best

Sounds like blue balls.
Maybe let it out... the sexuality of it.
I know mine will ache and secrete semen if I'm on good coke. Maybe tmi but it's done.
Best
It was very odd, as I've dabbled with the old Columbian mountain chalk (my mates nickname for it) on and off for years, never happened to me before ever, although you could have a point as it's been a while haha

Coke causes muscle contractions spasm and clenching.

If your pelvic floor muscles clench (just like a jaw would basically) it can cause testicle pain.

Also could be lace with ball poison contamination

Never happened before but the other week my nuts were in agony while in party mode, like I'd been kicked in the balls, is this known about or just me?
If you’re 30+ yrs old go get scanned for testicle cancer,I had pain in 2021 which was diagnosed as epididymitis then when I needed to have it surgically drained/explored testicle cancer was found,left testicle was surgically removed a couple days later….

My regular doctor told be it’s pretty common with several of his male patients having it every year…..

I thought blueballs is uncommon on blow at least at Cartel parties with plenty of unbridled sexual activities being served on a sex slave platter

Oh come on it's mainstream now people love mixing coke and sex I never had pain from it plus I didn't go to the Embassy Suites stripper party

I can only imagine Cartel mansion secrets probably not as pretty as seeing bikini models around a drug lord's villa pool walking around smiling in a Netflix show they have enough Cartel programs...I savagely digress be careful perhaps the coke is cut with something that can really screw those puppies up

It was very odd, as I've dabbled with the old Columbian mountain chalk (my mates nickname for it) on and off for years, never happened to me before ever, although you could have a point as it's been a while haha
That is weird did you test it?

Coke causes muscle contractions spasm and clenching.

If your pelvic floor muscles clench (just like a jaw would basically) it can cause testicle pain.

Also could be lace with ball poison contamination
It could be something unhealthy I recently took something untested that was very impulsive so I am not preaching but it could also be an anomaly a doctor and a physical might help settle your worries about more than anyone here can but who can tell their doctor about using coke so an urgent care is more impersonal

It could be something unhealthy I recently took something untested that was very impulsive so I am not preaching but it could also be an anomaly a doctor and a physical might help settle your worries about more than anyone here can but who can tell their doctor about using coke so an urgent care is more impersonal
I wouldn’t even mention the coke unless they’ve run a bunch of tests and scans and still can’t figure it out.

I mean if it’s really bad and. It going away you could have a inguinal hernia also. You can read about how to feel around and see if you do.

If you have inguinal hernia it’s dangerous and you might need surgery if it’s cutting off circulation. But I had a hernia there for like 7 years until it became dangerous and painful

Never happened before but the other week my nuts were in agony while in party mode, like I'd been kicked in the balls, is this known about or just me?

Like others have suggested, have you tried either having sex or masturbating?

If you experience *severe* pain, or swelling, you need to go to the emergency room right away, though. In case it's twisted testicle or something (doubt it, though, unless the pain is VERY bad).

Definitely see a doctor. And you may have to tell the doctor in case it's related but I would let them run test beforehand.
Doctors need to know everything so they don't misdiagnose you.
I know Noone wants to tell on themselves but doctors need to know everything. Better to be labeled a drug user then lose 1 or something more serious

Hey man, I’ve had this problem on other stims. Took magnesium and it helped instantly. Specificially testicle pain.

Cheers people, we get big bits off our guy as it works out cheaper so same batch since like the end of march, used twice since that time and no issues, the same as 3 times before that, a one off occurrence so far, although I almost lost a mate to TC when we were in our 20s so I do let's say inspect regularly, everything looks and feels normal.