• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tested/untested, does it really matter? (LTC)

taxflax

Greenlighter
Lately I have read a lot about these long term comedowns caused by MDMA and the response is always - get your shit tested. Sure I agree of that being the best idea, who doesn't want to know what's being consumed by the body? But I am curious about the people getting the LTC and am wondering if there is any connections?

Could it be generic? Does it depend on the amount? To prior use? Could the reason behind be a bad mixture of Ecstasy?

Or is it only due to the quality of the MDMA?

Usually ltcs are the result of abuse within too short of a time span. I have seen cases of them resulting from piperzines and mdma together aswell. I'll chime in more later just thought I would throw a quick bit in there.

There's so many different factors. I'm sure all the ones you listed do play some type of roll (hahahahaha), but unfortunately this information isn't really available due to lack of research

Ofc it matters. If you don't test what you take then you never really know what you're taking.

sometimes ltc are just other issues that people are blaming on mdma or other simular drugs and yes sometimes they are from mdma abuse with various factors. indeed, to many factors to be factored in as one.

i have got my ltc from doing mdma maybe the 4th time in my life.
and by the way...in my opinion there is no ltc. i am pretty sure it is a substance induced anxiety disorder

It definitely matters. Meth and pipezerine pills will certainly be nastier on your body than MDMA pills.

sometimes is ultra pure bulk you tested with your own lab methods and your nervous system cant deal with the changes the sustance induce in youself as others do...epigenetic stuff

We tell it to everyone not only people with LTC. It's just a general advice. :)

I'm pretty sure serotonin releaser induced anxiety is a result of overstimulating the nervous system and downregulation of natural serotonin relase. I actually wonder what's the age of those who report here with LTC. I would guess most of them are between 16-22.

I'm pretty sure serotonin releaser induced anxiety is a result of overstimulating the nervous system and downregulation of natural serotonin relase. I actually wonder what's the age of those who report here with LTC. I would guess most of them are between 16-22.

Do you have any recommedation for people who suffer from this (ltc or downregulation)

Yes. :) The body will heal itself over time. This may be a few day, few weeks or several months. But it will happen, there's a thread with loads of people reporting successful recovery! You have to be patient, abstain from all the drugs(even weed and alcohol! Okay, one beer is not a problem but weed has triggered more serious symptoms), maintain a healthy diet and do excercises. For sleep disturbances, you can look for herbal teas.

ofc!! im talking about sustances not about a specific one. Anyway is remarkable and i can asure you and everyone that the safe range is pretty more wide for coffe, salt, sugar, water, and aspirin than MDMA, amphs , benzos , ADs, because they release some chemicals in a grade our evolution didnt deal before. Not talking about neurtoxicity but sensitivity.

The most of the people that are sensible to general household chemicals ( parfums, some volatile cycles in the cleaning detergents, make ups and some food additives ) are just sensible to the synthetic ones or the concentrated naturals, and they are not to the ones in "natural" (even being those GMO!) that are in the amounts that they are in the nature.

Some of use are just more weak for the future in a chemical way.

Lately I have read a lot about these long term comedowns caused by MDMA and the response is always - get your shit tested. Sure I agree of that being the best idea, who doesn't want to know what's being consumed by the body? But I am curious about the people getting the LTC and am wondering if there is any connections?

Could it be generic? Does it depend on the amount? To prior use? Could the reason behind be a bad mixture of Ecstasy?

Or is it only due to the quality of the MDMA?

MDMA really does not give that bad of a comedown. MDMA will not give you a bad comedown ! If you take a random substance then this may give you a harsher come down.

The comedown has been completely blown out of proportion in this section.