• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tested positive for fentanyl at two weeks clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpwagon70

Greenlighter
So I just went through the worst detox I’ve ever gone through. Fentanyl being my main drug and meth and alprazolam as additives also used daily. It was a week of hell and at two weeks I’m still a wreck. I took my suboxone at 1 week and have been using 8mg daily since.

But when I submitted my pee test for my Kaiser suboxone doctor i pissed dirty for fentanyl. It’s the first time I’ve come up dirty without using. I’m taking another test today at a hospital but I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge on this happening. I’m aware fentanyl is lipophilic but this is still extreme to me. I made the mistake of cleaning my old knives and blades I used while using with my hands and I guess it’s possible some got in but the doctor said not in this amount.

If you had fent metabolites in your urine and you say you haven't used in 2 weeks then I guess your body was taking longer to eliminate it. There is no standard time that we will excrete the drugs we take....there are charts on the internet for rough estimates but that's all they are. We are all different weights, different metabolizers, different health issues. All kinds of things. One guy may be clean in 4 days and the other guy 10 days. That's why Bluelight doesn't answer drug testing questions. Because there is no answer.

Just have the Dr. wait a few more days and test you again. If you haven't used in 2 weeks he shouldn't have an issue of you needing more time to eliminate what you took 2 weeks ago. If you slipped up and used just tell him. People in early recovery sometimes need 3 or 4 chances to quit using and stabilize on the subs. Good luck.

Welcome to Bluelight but I have to close this. Not because you asked a bad question it's just against our policy as no member on here can possibly figure out why any other member takes one week or one month to rid their urine of drug metabolites.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.