• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tested negative for mdma the day after 500mg "mdma"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmuwts

Greenlighter
I randomly found a letter I Probably Wrote containing the following

"
Quick question.

A while ago I and a friend bought a gram of what we thought was MDMA.

We crushed it up, did a taste test and put it into some capsules.

I'd say that it tasted exactly like the mdma I'm usually getting but it's hard to compare since it's really just an overwhelmingly disgusting taste of a million chemicals...

The crystals were much whiter than usual and did not have the slight brown tint that MDMA usually have.

The come up felt really quick (15-20 minutes) and after the come up, the experience only lasted around 90 minutes (an hour and a half) and with no comedown like MDMA always have for me. I was just gradually sobering up within the span of 20 minutes.

We go on with our night and after a few hours, we have consumed around 500mg each.

The next day his dad drug tested him (long story) and he did not test positive for Mdma, which I find kinda strange. (the drug test was only around 12 hours after the last dose)

I know the dosage was extremely irresponsible so you don't have to tell me about that.

Do anyone have an idea of what this substance could've been? it felt very similar to real MDMA but much cleaner and less "fake"... No real visuals before mixing with weed either... It wasn't as good as MDMA in some ways but in others, it was vastly superior...
"

Last edited by a moderator:
First, we have no clue what you did or didn’t take

Second, not all drug tests check for Molly and Nikki

Lastly, we don’t do any sort of UA questions

Surpised this wasn’t closed, HOWEVER YOU NEED A TESTING KIT FOR THIS TYPE OF THING- so I may not be able to link right now, surely a fellow mod or nice BL’er shall, - Zephyr, we need you!

Closing thread after that, as it would be silly conjecture, and nothing useful can be added aside from the basics you probably already know- so come on people, contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.