• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

(tested) I could really use some help here; I need answers.

whatataco

Greenlighter
Alright my first "experience" with mdma was E. my brother brought a pill for me, and warned me that it might be bunk, as he got 5 and only felt 2 out of the 4 he took. Anyway, I took it and felt nothing, so I just figured I got a bad pill.
Next experience, brother had TESTED crystal, like a powder. I snorted about 50 mg and drank 50 mg with water; no effect. A couple hours ago, I took 300mg in a capsule, and again nothing. I did read that smoking could kick start it so I went out and lit a cig. I got a crazy buzz from it and I thought it worked, but died in a few minutes so it was just the cigarette buzz. Afterwords, though, for the next hour or so I felt kind of high, like a weed high. Not the feeling when you're completely baked but just like after a bowl. Then that went away. All in all my experience with mdma has been sad and i'd like help figuring out what I can do.
-not on antidepressants
-took the pills on near empty stomach
-the TESTED crystal. was undoubtedly real, possibly not the E
-^^ we tested it, only reason i said undoubtedly
Is it possible to just be immune to mdma?

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the "molly" reference and added untested to your thread title.

Unfortunately, since you aren't testing your product, nobody can tell you what the problem is. I would suggest investing in a test kit, especially considering that you are taking pills that were passed to you as being "bunk" right off the bat. :\

There are too many variables here. If this turns into a substance ID thread, I'm going to close it.

To answer your question about it being possible to be immune to MDMA - not really however it effects people different.

If you are on any pharmaceutical medications, especially antidepressants or ADHD medications like Adderall, you can have a diminished or no effect from MDMA at all.

If you aren't on meds and you don't have an amphetamine tolerance, its possible you have a naturally high tolerance to MDMA. That said, taking 300mg and getting no effect, I would say you either don't have MDMA at all or you have a medication blocking it.

ive gotten those answers so many times. And like I re-edited, it was tested. Maybe I do just have a naturally high amphetamine tolerance

Certain medicines will block it.

Also you have to take enough to roll.

One real pill has always made someone roll their first time IME.

ive gotten those answers so many times. And like I re-edited, it was tested. Maybe I do just have a naturally high amphetamine tolerance

When a mod edits your post, if you have a problem with something, send them a PM, don't take it on yourself to change it. We automatically assume when someone uses the term molly that they did not test it unless they state that they did. I updated your thread title to reflect tested.

How much did others need of this MDMA to roll? You can have legitimate MDMA and have it be cut to the point where it has little effect. Otherwise I would think its some other variable like medications or a high natural tolerance.

Sorry about that. my brother did 400mg and was rolling, and he's a much more frequent user and also does various other things.

Its all good, it just makes things confusing.

I responded to your PM but yeah, if he needs 400mg then its not pure. Even with a high tolerance, 200mg should send experienced users into a hard roll. I'd say its extremely cut. How much time has passed between your attempts? It sounds like you started to roll slightly when you smoked your cigarette, which is common with threshold doses, so I'm wondering if you haven't just temporarily jacked your tolerance.

Personally I'm one of those unfortunate bastards with a natural tolerance for most substances - weed, all psychedelics I've dabbled in, and stimulants (in which I'll include MDMA). For a night out, my initial and preferably only dose will be 200mg of "pure" crystal - which for the average person would probably be QUITE intense. I haven't really had much experience with any other amphetamine derivatives short of shitty quality speed, so I can't really comment on whether I'm hard-headed with those as well.

It does happen unfortunately.

Was he noticeably destroyed? Because at my peak of abuse, 400mg would have still made me completely unable to function at all with the stuff I was getting.

No he wasnt rolling too hard but i would blame that on the many amphetamines he's done over the last two months

I'm tempted to drop 400mg next time I roll just to make a point that even for someone with a stupid natural tolerance such as myself, 400mg of tested uncut crystal will leave you writhing on the floor LOL

EDIT: not sure if going through with the above would be considered HR or not hahaha....it'd be like "Hey kids, do NOT do this at home - and here's a video showing you exactly why"

It sounds more likely that it was weak MDMA to me. Even with an amphetamine tolerance, 400mg is a lot. Seriously. I can't think of any time that my tolerance was so high that 400mg would be a dose I'd ever entertain taking.

Given only a month ago a single spot-on 200mg rock rendered me completely unable to focus on anything in front of me while giving full-blown synesthesia for a good 10 minutes, I'd hate to think what double would do.....and I'm the kind of guy who always has to push that line by doing more than the next clown.

What I'm trying to say is take your "400mg" experience with a grain of salt. Don't go taking 400mg next time you roll thinking that's your dose lol, you will be in for an interestingly uncomfortable time.

lol it wasn't me that did that I would never. the 300mg I did was already pushing my limits.

Just because it tested positive for MDMA doesn't mean you actually took 300mg of MDMA. It could have been for example 50mg MDMA and 250mg of inactive substances. Unless it has been lab tested for purity and ratio, you never truly know how much MDMA you are taking.

Just because it tested positive for MDMA doesn't mean you actually took 300mg of MDMA. It could have been for example 50mg MDMA and 250mg of inactive substances. Unless it has been lab tested for purity and ratio, you never truly know how much MDMA you are taking.

Exactly this. Without lab testing, the best you can do is compare the effects of varying dosages from THE SAME BATCH...200mg from batch #1 might have you in the perfect spot, whereas 200mg from batch #2 might have you unable to function :p

If you get sold crystals as a powder there is a very real chance that it was extremely cut with something inactive (baking soda etc). That would still fool the test kit somewhat and explain why you don't really feel it. Try and buy crystals that aren't in powder form as it is very unlikely that these are cut.