• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

(TESTED)Extremely Odd MDMA Pupil Observation (Mydriasis and Miosis)

Chaacliff

Greenlighter
My two prior experiences with tested MDMA resulted in both the constriction and dialation of my pupils. On the come up my friend pointed out to me that my pupils were the size of pins, jokingly he asked if I had consumed any opiates with the MDMA. Fast forward +1:30 later my pupils are as huge as dinner plates. This has happened to me on both occasions I have used MDMA.

Anyone more knowledgeable on this subject care to chime in ? I'm aware of the severe dialation, but it is a mystery to me why my pupils become so small for the "come up". Thanks in advance !

Last edited:
My two prior experiences with tested MDMA resulted in both the constriction and dialation of my pupils. On the come up my friend pointed out to me that my pupils were the size of pins, jokingly he asked if I had consumed any opiates with the MDMA. Fast forward +1:30 later my pupils are as huge as dinner plates. This has happened to me on both occasions I have used MDMA.

Anyone more knowledgeable on this subject care to chime in ? I'm aware of the severe dialation, but it is a mystery to me why my pupils become so small for the "come up". Thanks in advance !

Pupil dilation is also a result of light conditions. Dark conditions will causes dilation and vice versa. Perhaps that played a role.

Also, on the comeup you're still not technically 'up' yet, so your eyes are unlikely to be big.

Normally my eyes would give you no indication of what drugs I'm on. I have split MDMA with a few friends and they will all have the huge pupils, mine would be fixed. I have a funny photo which was taken of me and three friends, they all have the big red eyes (from the flash) I look like the only one sober (when I had taken way more than anyone else).

If you really want to know whats going on with your eyes you could look into the parasympathetic nervous system that controls these things. I have checked though, your not going to get a definite answer.

It could possibly be to do with timeline of effects and neurotransmitter release (but don't quote me on this).

For example, if MDMA released neurotransmitter A (a pupil constrictor) and neurotransmitter B (a pupil dilator) but A was released much more rapidly, you would get a constriction of your pupils initially before B began to take action.