Test/Var/NPP or test/var for 8 weeks then remove var and add npp to extend blast?

MollyNewb

Greenlighter
Hi fellas. I blast and cruise. I have low T naturally so no point in me pcting.

I ran my first cycle and went from 160 pounds to 185 pounds of pure muscle. I am running test prop now at 600-700 mg for 8 weeks. Then I hope to be 195 pounds. I will ten cruise for 6 weeks.. And then i want to cut . My plan is to run.

test e 300 mg a week with 100 mg of var for 8 weeks....

Then After var, I will remove the var, and add in NPP at 400-500 mg a week for 10 weeks.

So total cut length will be 4 months. I hope to lose 20-25 pounds of fat...

So i will go from 195 pounds with blurry 6 pack to hopefully shredded to the bone 165lb.

at 5 foot 9.

Your thoughts fellas? Guido?

I know you guys are looking at my stats, but i promise you, i made AMAZING GAINS and only reason i was 165 lbs to begin with was because my natural test levels were 313. But now with test, i blew the fuck up to 185 pounds... and litterally almost no fat gains, abs are just as visible. I respond good ot test so im ready to bulk again with test prop..

i could do this right? i figure no reason to add npp to my stash if i could just add it towards the end after i need to come off to var, that way i can keep on losing fat without any muscle and the var and npp will keep me full so iwont look small.

or maybe i can add the npp on week 4 of var and that way if i lose 1lb a week i can only cut down to 170 instead of 165. because i dont think ill have to get down to 165. unless i want to get like 5% lol maybe i should post photos?

or maybe i can add the npp on week 4 of var and that way if i lose 1lb a week i can only cut down to 170 instead of 165. because i dont think ill have to get down to 165. unless i want to get like 5% lol maybe i should post photos?

Why do you want to cut so soon after starting AAS..? Why not let muscle growth continue whilst slightly modifying your diet, so over the longer term you end up with more lean body mass... Bigger-Stronger-Less BF%..!!

You are talking about losing most of your gains in the misbelief you need to lose 20-25lbs of bodyfat..???

I say bulk to about 210 on a lean bulk or as lean as possible, another few cycles should do it, then cut down to 195-200. You would look pretty solid.
No point being shredded but with miniscule-moderate muscle mass, if your going to do it, do it right, I'm 5'11, my goal is 230 bulk after a few years then cut down to 215 lean at around 7-8%.
Probably sitting at 15% atm not sure if bloat or fat though...

I say bulk to about 210 on a lean bulk or as lean as possible, another few cycles should do it, then cut down to 195-200. You would look pretty solid.
No point being shredded but with miniscule-moderate muscle mass, if your going to do it, do it right, I'm 5'11, my goal is 230 bulk after a few years then cut down to 215 lean at around 7-8%.
Probably sitting at 15% atm not sure if bloat or fat though...

Be careful nolys, 15% BF..!!! Remember the more adipose (fat) tissue, the greater likelihood of more CYP19 (aromatase) enzyme to convert testosterone to estrogen...

CYP19 is found largely in adipose tissue....

Hi fellas. I blast and cruise. I have low T naturally so no point in me pcting.

I ran my first cycle and went from 160 pounds to 185 pounds of pure muscle. I am running test prop now at 600-700 mg for 8 weeks. Then I hope to be 195 pounds. I will ten cruise for 6 weeks.. And then i want to cut . My plan is to run.

test e 300 mg a week with 100 mg of var for 8 weeks....

Then After var, I will remove the var, and add in NPP at 400-500 mg a week for 10 weeks.

So total cut length will be 4 months. I hope to lose 20-25 pounds of fat...

So i will go from 195 pounds with blurry 6 pack to hopefully shredded to the bone 165lb.

at 5 foot 9.

Your thoughts fellas? Guido?

I know you guys are looking at my stats, but i promise you, i made AMAZING GAINS and only reason i was 165 lbs to begin with was because my natural test levels were 313. But now with test, i blew the fuck up to 185 pounds... and litterally almost no fat gains, abs are just as visible. I respond good ot test so im ready to bulk again with test prop..

i could do this right? i figure no reason to add npp to my stash if i could just add it towards the end after i need to come off to var, that way i can keep on losing fat without any muscle and the var and npp will keep me full so iwont look small.

You are cutting way to soon. Listen to Genetic Freak.

Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint.

Be careful nolys, 15% BF..!!! Remember the more adipose (fat) tissue, the greater likelihood of more CYP19 (aromatase) enzyme to convert testosterone to estrogen...

CYP19 is found largely in adipose tissue....

I know this mate I was considering doing a small cut myself after this blast I don't know if it's 15% I *think* it's mostly water weight... I think...