• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

test sample smokes

rc_headache28

Bluelighter
Yo what up guys.. So last week I tested a couple different samples of Molly and Sass (mda). All three samples tested black with the marquis. All three samples worked well..Rollllllling :).. So my question is- Two out of three smoked and fizzed when being tested. One sample just turned jet black. What does the smoke indicate. Impurities,a cut, or is it because of the type of precursor the substance was synthed with???????? Any help would be awesome.. Thanks

High purity MDMA will sometimes smoke when tested. When accompanied by a black result it's arguably a good sign.

I believe the smoke is a sign the drug you're testing is in its salt-form. So for MDMA.HCl it would be the HCl part that produces the smoke. Not sure about this though. In any case smoke can indeed be a good sign if it occurs together with a good test result

In MDMA i usually parachute mine. I dont buy it unless its all crystal and Amber Colored. I have never had any problems with it and and had a great time. Hope this bit of info helps.