• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Test Results Looking Great; Except the Mecke - Thoughts?

Chip Williams

Greenlighter
Substance tested as follows:

Mecke: Goes almost immediately to an almost black/dark purple, nice reaction.
Marquis: Also goes dark blue/black immediately
Simons: No color change stays pink after both solutions applied.

Think this sounds like a good pill until I reread the test to discover the Mecke reaction goal was a green to blue to really dark purple.

My initial guess was probably be MDA due to the lack of a reaction from Simons...

Are there other adulterants that will take Mecke to purple without the green/blue? Of is the green/blue so fast it's hard to see?

Based on what I have I think it's MDA, but it's almost impossible to find MDA being discovered on http://www.ecstasydata.org/

So either I:

A. Suck at interpreting the tests
B. I am the luckiest person who finally found the previously allusive MDA

Is that caused by a bias in their testing against MDA, or is it just very rare?

Any thoughts on the results? Still a new tester here!

Chip

I guess what I am asking is...
Is it normal for Mecke to go straight to black purple with no green/blue?
Everything else says MDA including the Marquis.

We are all hopping it's MDA and not MDMA this time by the way!

Chip

my theory is your shit is just reacting so violently/strongly that you just aren't noticing the green.
If no reaction to simons then your stuff isn't MDMA or MDE, so pretty much you got MDA.
MDA isn't too uncommon..
it gets sold as "sass" when in powder/crystal form and sass doesn't seem to be too uncommon, i've been offered it before..
have you checked pillreports for your pill?

LSDMDMA&10171585 said:
my theory is your shit is just reacting so violently/strongly that you just aren't noticing the green.
If no reaction to simons then your stuff isn't MDMA or MDE, so pretty much you got MDA.
MDA isn't too uncommon..
it gets sold as "sass" when in powder/crystal form and sass doesn't seem to be too uncommon, i've been offered it before..
this

LSDMDMA&10171585 said:
MDA isn't too uncommon..

Thanks for the great feedback. Excellent help there.

Yeah I couldn't check pillreports (I do read it all the time though just to see what's going around) because the substance is in capsules, in the form of a brownish crystal powder which violates the rules there.

Feel better now, substance was sold as "molly" but honestly prefer what we have.

Thanks again for the great info.

Last edited: