Test kits/what the hell

JW2355193

Bluelighter
Hey whats up
My test kit from Dance Safe just came today. I opened it up, read through everything they sent and all, and it make it sound like the testing chemical was a liquid, but instead it's like a jar of pellets. What the hell? How do I use these? Did I just get ripped off?
Oh yeah, I know this doesn't have to do with XTC but who knows of a good place to buy fake ID kits online? I can't find a place ANYWHERE.
-Jake

Ummm...open up the bottle...empty it out..the pellets surround the glass bottle that has the marquis regent so it wouldnt break while shipping. Hope that helps

*lol*
*wipes a tear*
ahhhh...
smile.gif

Oh my... we're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you!
------------------
...we are all mad here

nope.. we are laughing AT you, no point in being dishonest about it :-]
hey your shoelaces are undone! <points down>
keep it real, G
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

ahh bhahahahahahahhab hahahahahha *loud sounds of snorting mixed with uncontrolable laughs*
man, thats priceless. Thanks for the chuckle, you've made my day
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

I just want to say that I read this thread on July 5th..funny as hell isn't it..
smile.gif

Didn't want to blast on this guy, so I didn't
reply.....let me tell ya, don't read it for 12 days, come back and read again...THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT !!! DAMN IT MAN....
<~~~~*wipes many tears*
------------------
"when your born, everyone is smiling while your crying...live your life so that when you die, everyone is crying and your smiling" :)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Yoo iz reel smert.
------------------
Trance and Dance: the enlightened path to Trancendence.

being athe proud dancesafe volunteer that i am.. that statement was FUCKING HILARIOUS.. i laffed til i cried. i snickered, i gigles, i gaffawed, i chortled... that was great..thank you for making my day.
-Spencer
Volunteer Coordinator
DanceSafe SoCal

...still funny !!
smile.gif

*bump*
------------------
"when your born, everyone is smiling while your crying...live your life so that when you die, everyone is crying and your smiling" :)

Buwahhhhh!!!!
Ok seriously, my girlfriend an me got some back in march and did the same thing!!! In fact we actually took some of the pellets out, not noticing the reagent of course, smelled some and place a pellet or two on a pill to see what would happen... turns out it was just kitty litter.
NO frets though, it's an easy mistake to make considering most of don't know reagent from a hole in the wall.
I love you, and it happened to more than you all well.

Oh god, that goes down in history!!!
fukn classic.
But JW, don't worry dude, we all make silly mistakes from time to time, but yours made people have a good little chuckle- which isn't a bad thing.
So don't worry bout it dude
smile.gif

------------------
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings... a land in turmoil cried out fo a hero.... she was xena- a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle.
The power, the passion, the danger ..... her courage would change the world.

Do you have to order yours off the net do you???
I can buy them in music stores
------------------
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings... a land in turmoil cried out fo a hero.... she was xena- a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle.
The power, the passion, the danger ..... her courage would change the world.

Yeah, had to order mine online.
Where do you live where you can get them in music stores?