Test/Deca Knowledge

tragoth

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I'm looking at starting a cycle in the coming weeks and was wanting some input. To be honest, this is my first cycle, and I wanted to really know what I'm doing before I proceed.

I've currently been training for a month and a half solid with isometric/bodyweight exercises, bench, squats, etc. to build up a solid foundation to prevent injury and so I can get the most out of this first go-round.

My long term goal would be around +15-20 lbs. of lean mass, strength and definition. I know that the definition would have to come after the test/deca cycle, as the deca would just throw on the size.

My questions are these:

What are your opinions on optimal dosage/spacing of dosage/area of injection?
In terms of a PCT, do you think Testavate is a viable solution?
Do you put any value in the ramping up and down of test and/or deca to start and end a cycle?

Your input is welcome,

Thanks all. :)

Lifting for a month? Jumping the gun a bit I'd say, no?

What are your diet, routine, and stats?

Currently 187 lbs. 6',Diet consisting of all clean protein supplemented with isolates. 1 gal-1 1/2gal water a day. Cardio in the morning, usually 3.5 miles hilly terrain.

Lifting in the evening M. Legs T. Back/Bis W. Chest/Tris Th. Core/Isometrics F. Kettlebell Training S. double cardio Su. Rest.

Comprehensive vitamin schedule.

When I say training for a month and a half, I merely mean prepping for this cycle. I worked out ~3 days per week for a couple years before that. Before that, I worked construction.

I'm pretty solid. ;)

Hey all,

I'm looking at starting a cycle in the coming weeks and was wanting some input. To be honest, this is my first cycle, and I wanted to really know what I'm doing before I proceed.

I've currently been training for a month and a half solid with isometric/bodyweight exercises, bench, squats, etc. to build up a solid foundation to prevent injury and so I can get the most out of this first go-round.

My long term goal would be around +15-20 lbs. of lean mass, strength and definition. I know that the definition would have to come after the test/deca cycle, as the deca would just throw on the size.

My questions are these:

What are your opinions on optimal dosage/spacing of dosage/area of injection?
In terms of a PCT, do you think Testavate is a viable solution?
Do you put any value in the ramping up and down of test and/or deca to start and end a cycle?

Your input is welcome,

Thanks all. :)

Hi There.... For a first cycle I strongly advise Testosterone ONLY, enanthate or cypionate pinned 2X/week.... Taper dose in last few weeks, then OFF..!! NO PCT..!!

Nandrolone (Deca) can present with harsh side effects in some people which can't generally be countered with AI's or SERMS..

Regarding Testavate:

Testavate 500 Total Hormonal Enhancement Skyrockets Free Testosterone Ultimate PCT Power House Reduces Excess Estrogen Levels Testavate 500 is a revolutionary new product taking Testosterone enhancement to a whole new level. One of the main compounds in Testavate 500 may assist in elevating testosterone levels by a staggering 347% at the same time reducing estrogen significantly. Used as a standalone or as a PCT Testavate 500 is sure to take your workouts and muscle growth to the next level. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I personally wouldn't believe everything you read... 347% increase in testosterone..!! Really..!!

How long have you been lifting for? Just a couple years

6' and 187 is tiny man you should have plenty of potential to grow naturally

How old are you?

I would say test and DECA is the most common first cycle. I like winstrol or dbol. Winstrol builds strength quickly, DECA seems to make you bigger though. I gained 10 pounds of muscle on DECA. Winstrol added 40 pounds to my bench in a shorter period of time, than if, I had did it all natural. Test and DECA are great. Use a Aro Inhibitor to avoid estrogen problems.