Test Base 100mg Pre-Workout ??

benzoman12345

Ex-Bluelighter
So I've got access to Test Base 100mg/ml

Since it has no ester I'm curious to the strength gains it could give maybe 1 hour before hitting the weights room

Anybody ever done it ?

Interested to hear about this too. Was having a chat with my source the other day regarding test suspension and using it for a pre-trainer lol

Since it has no ester I'm curious to the strength gains it could give maybe 1 hour before hitting the weights room

Anybody ever done it ?

I've got a mate doing it at the moment, for the record he's 135kgs, 8% BF.. He's pinning Testosterone base (TNE) on chosen days - usually 100mg 60min pre-workout bi laterally in the muscles being trained... (ie: 50mg in each bicep/pec/lat/tricep/quad etc)....

Quote:

its hard to explain how good this compound is. Pinned 60min pre workout, i love the intensity and focus that it comes with TNE, there is some slight strength gains, but its hard to put it down to just the TNE. I would say its like an awesome pre workout without the massive energy buzz, just pure focus and aggression.

it definitely produces a boost, 100mg pre workout is like night and day experience.

its like an intense focus and aggression you get. Everything is tunnel vision and your on a mission lol like i said it has a somewhat stimulant effect without the crazy energy surge.

If you have tried it, you will know exactly what i mean. Being esterless its pretty much in and out of the system within a few hours..

Anybody ever done it ?

Within an hour, you get all the positive aspects you would normally receive from Test (strength increases, well-being, etc.) but almost in a rush like manner. It's very enjoyable and taking it a hour before workout is the way to go. One thing to note, the only time I've ever had gyno issues was when I was using TNE. And I've never had issues with it since, even after using Dianabol and other substances known to cause it years later.

Think I'm getting some :)

Joining a new gym on Monday and I would like something to give me a kickstart !