• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

terrible reaction with MDMA, anyone else experience something similar?

jg2017

Greenlighter
I'm very very sensitive to drugs. I'm about a 5'1" 100 lb female so I'm always very cautious with how much i take. I have taken molly several times before and have always had the time of my life and never had any issues. My comedowns have never been bad either. I usually take molly just for a euphoric buzz, so i don't take a huge amount. The last time i took molly was in the end of january at a show. I took .1, just like I always do. a few weeks prior to this i had a terrible experience with an edible and was dry heaving and had awful anxiety for about 24 hours straight. This subsided and all was well, until the night i took the molly. The molly was brown/tan and took awhile to kick in, unusually long as a matter of fact. Once it kicked in it felt like a good, strong roll. My boyfriend took a pill from the same batch but he took .2. He went to refill our water and our friends suggested I go with him. He ended up in the bathroom throwing up and once I reached the lobby of the venue a huge rush hit me. My heart rate got very fast and I felt extremely dizzy and shaky and paranoid. I went to the bathroom to splash my face with water which didn't help. I ended up throwing up as well and had a terrible, shooting migraine. I felt so weak and dizzy that i couldn't stand up for the rest of the show. Once we left, my boyfriend drove home and kept seeing "trucks" and "tires" in the road, but there was nothing. I ended up driving because I wasn't seeing things. I had another anxiety attack when trying to fall asleep that night, similar to when i took the edible. fast forward three months and i can't drink caffeine or alcohol without getting a similar anxiety attack, and i get them out of the blue sometimes as well. Also, the dealer is a good friend and said the molly was from the same batch as always, however it was in a bag with ketamine? Any advice?

Personally I find ket and molly to complement each other very well. But it could have been some cracked out molly or cut with something. And if molly or say coke is a brownish color then usually it's gone bad, so don't buy it and I'd find a new dealer.

I'm very very sensitive to drugs. I'm about a 5'1" 100 lb female so I'm always very cautious with how much i take. I have taken molly several times before and have always had the time of my life and never had any issues. My comedowns have never been bad either. I usually take molly just for a euphoric buzz, so i don't take a huge amount. The last time i took molly was in the end of january at a show. I took .1, just like I always do. a few weeks prior to this i had a terrible experience with an edible and was dry heaving and had awful anxiety for about 24 hours straight. This subsided and all was well, until the night i took the molly. The molly was brown/tan and took awhile to kick in, unusually long as a matter of fact. Once it kicked in it felt like a good, strong roll. My boyfriend took a pill from the same batch but he took .2. He went to refill our water and our friends suggested I go with him. He ended up in the bathroom throwing up and once I reached the lobby of the venue a huge rush hit me. My heart rate got very fast and I felt extremely dizzy and shaky and paranoid. I went to the bathroom to splash my face with water which didn't help. I ended up throwing up as well and had a terrible, shooting migraine. I felt so weak and dizzy that i couldn't stand up for the rest of the show. Once we left, my boyfriend drove home and kept seeing "trucks" and "tires" in the road, but there was nothing. I ended up driving because I wasn't seeing things. I had another anxiety attack when trying to fall asleep that night, similar to when i took the edible. fast forward three months and i can't drink caffeine or alcohol without getting a similar anxiety attack, and i get them out of the blue sometimes as well. Also, the dealer is a good friend and said the molly was from the same batch as always, however it was in a bag with ketamine? Any advice?

It is possible to determine at least some of what you took, if you use multiple reagents.

The experience you describe could be from any of a number of substances.

None of the information below should be used to identify what you ingested. It is simply informational in content.

Many people tend to throw up on the come-up of MDXX substances.
It seems that more people tend to throw up on an MDA (sass) come-up than on an MDMA (ecstasy) come-up; even people that never throw up on MDMA - hurl on MDA.
MDA is reported to be more hallucinogenic/psychedelic than MDMA, especially at doses exceeding 150 mg.
MDA tends to take much longer than MDMA to come-up.

Ketamine is an extremely benign drug.

All that aside, you seem to have associated panic attacks with drug use. I do not think the panic attacks have anything to do with the MJ edible, or from the "molly".

In fact, I don't think they are panic attacks. I'm sure you have panic and anxiety -- but I believe they are episodes of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).

You are a very thin female (hallmark of hypoglycemics) , and suffer from dizziness/anxiety after consumption of caffeine or alcohol -- 2 substances that will result in transient low blood sugar for normal people --

for some (and I suspect for you) -- your body over-reacts to the increase in blood sugar caused by caffeine and the increase caused by conversion of alcohol to glucose by overproducing insulin

--- reactive hypoglycemia ---

Do a search on the web regarding symptoms of hypoglycemia and see how you match up. One symptom that is almost perfectly diagnostic is the afternoon "zombie" hours. Most hypoglycemics tend to be absolutely drowsy and fatigued they feel like a zombie from about 2pm/3pm to about 5 pm every day, unless a very late lunch was consumed.

Last edited by a moderator: