• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Terrible headache from speed (appreciate fast respone)

Alisarin

Greenlighter
So I tried amphetamine for the first time today. I'm maybe an hour into the experience and I'm having a killer headache. It started at the back of my neck but it's now spread over my entire head

I took just a little bit orally, perhaps 20mg at most but most likely less, and according to my source it's like 75% pure.

Anyone knows what's happening or how to get rid of it?

Edit: I have no history of migraines or anything like that

Last edited:
Your headache could be down to a number of things, tension springs to mind as you stated it started on your neck? If you have any OTC painkillers you can take them just like you would for a normal headache. Make sure you stay hydrated and keep cool also

Have you taken anything else with the Amphetamine like alcohol?

I have taken painkillers and are hydrating plenty. I haven't had any alcohol or other drug today at all

I have also applied some tiger balm on my neck and temples in the hopes that that will help.

Also threw up just now....

EDIT: took a 15 minute bike ride and it feels a lot better now. Still appreciate responses to what might've causes this ans id anyone's experienced something similar

Last edited:
I have had headaches from coke but usually at the end of the night, I would honestly put it down to tension, the fact you threw up makes it sound like a migraine type headache which I hear are awful.

Yeah, I was afraid that's what it could be. Tension sounds like a reasonable explanation though, I was pretty still and it felt worse when I sat down. After some fresh air and physical exercise it feels a lot better! Just a little nauseous now